'Brothers'

Me and Rin were waiting outside the monastery for Sir Mephisto Pheles to pick us up and take us to an exorcist school. 

Wow. There’s a sentence I never thought I’d think of in my life. 

After the whole, Satan in a church incident, and Shiro dying, Mephisto became our legal guardian and because we said we wanted to become exorcists, we would have to move to True Cross Academy where we would be taught all we would need to know.

Apparently we would be moving into a dorm with Yukio which sucks cause that means Rin will just spend his free time looking out for Yukio because he probably feels guilty about Shiro. Oh the joy.

I guess I’m just going to have to find other friends or isolate myself from society as a way to cope with being ignored by my brothers because they are too obsessed with keeping each other safe because of their guilty consciousness. 

That right there folks, was a rant, moving on-

Rin was standing in the middle of the road waiting for Mephisto’s car to pull up, and I, like the intellect that I am (and like a person not in the mood for being hit by a car), decided to sit against the monastery wall and watch Jujutsu Kaisen while waiting. 

Simping for imaginary people is an excellent pastime. 

My blade was behind my back where I could grab it easily if I wanted but wasn’t too visible, people might think I’m weird… I am weird. Not the point though. 

I heard a car approaching and perked up, my demon ears twitching like a dog’s nose when they tried to sniff a hedgehog. I plopped my phone in my pocket and stood up, wiping the dirt away from my thick booty.

Rin, unfortunately, was not as in touch with his new demonic traits (nor his flat booty) and didn’t notice this until it was too late.

He just noticed the car and managed to dodge it, looking angry at the vehicle like it was the thing in the wrong. He held his knees and puffed out waste gas as the adrenaline left his body. Dumbass. 

Speaking of which, the monstrosity that was a limo, was bright pink and honestly, pink is just not my colour- who am I kidding? Everything is my colour, but that thing didn't deserve to be on a road, let alone the Earth.

Rin turned back to the repulsive limo.

“Watch where you’re going! Are you blind?” He shouted at the driver, who by the look of it, wanted to either strangle him or finish the job and run him over for good. 

The door popped open and Mephsito stepped out, power and confidence flooded the street and I honestly stumbled a little. Rin obviously didn't notice this.

“Well, well, the sun has come out!” Mephisto held his hat up, supporting his almost regal body posture. He looked like a dumbass. “A glorious day befitting a new departure, wouldn’t you say? Hmh?” He peered down at us.

When his eyes landed on me I felt the need to take a step back, and when I did, his smirked widened and his eyes lightened up with curiosity. It was just a little bit concerning. 

I went to open my mouth and make a snarky remark when Rin beat me to the chase.

“Jeez, what’s up with that car?” He asked.

“If you can even call that thing a car.” I muttered, staring at the thing.

“And where are you taking us, anyhow?” He continued, but let out a small chuckle at my remark.

“To True Cross Academy, of course.” Mephisto replied, unbothered by Rin’s ignorance.

I turned to look at said boy, “How could you not figure that one out?” He gave me a small glare before turning back to Mephisto. Rude.