- Undertale & AUs -

Undertale won the poll! I am so sorry Danganronpa fans, your option will not leave the poll until it wins.

Before we start off this chapter, I wanna say that I don't own any of the AUs shown here, Undertale belongs to Toby Fox, and all of the AUs belong to their respective owners.

I also don't own any of the images shown here.

Now let's leave the serious stuff behind. GOD, I love Undertale and the AUs. Who's psyched for Underverse 0.6?!

Alright, let's just get on to the chapter. And this is long!! (Mostly because I have a LOT of stuff to say about Undertale and the AUs).

----------

Ashido: Who won the poll?

Glittz: Undertale did, and BOY this thing is huge, we're gonna cover a lot.

Midoriya: Are we gonna meet them in person? Meeting the Avatar gang was fun!

Kaminari: Midoriya, I'm pretty sure "Aang Gang is a better name."

Midoriya: Oh...OH, I get it!

Glittz: Anyway, yes, you'll all meet the original characters and their AUs, but we probably won't be able to get through to all of them, because the Undertale Multiverse is one of the most extensive ones I've ever seen.

Iida: So who makes the AUs?

Glittz: The same people who've been making your AUs! AUs at a basic level are universes that are "What If" statements while still being linked to the original work.

Midoriya: How many AUs are there for Undertale?

Glittz: Impossible to tell. There are SO many. But today, we'll only be going over the most popular and influential ones.

Glittz: Undertale is a game that takes place in the underground in a town called Snowdin, which is populated by monsters-

Ashido: Monsters?!

Glittz: No, not those kinds of monsters. It's just a term they use to describe themselves. You'll see.

 You'll see