- Danny Phantom -

(I'M ALIVVEEEEEEE!!!! Here is a new reaction which was suggested by @Ashton210 !)

Glittz: Alright, this scenario is going to be a little different.

Aizawa: Different how?

Glittz: This next reaction isn't an AU...

Asui: Then what is it?

Glittz: It's another universe entirely. It's about a teenage boy who has superpowers which make him half ghost and half human. He and his two friends fight ghost together.

Kota: G-ghosts?!

Glittz: Yes, real ghosts. But no need to worry. The only ones you should really worry about are Skulker, Ember, the Ghost King, Technus, the Fright Knight, and Vlad Plasmius. Oh and Bakugo should watch out for Poindexter.

Midoriya: That's a lot to worry about!

Glittz: Oh I guess it is. Too bad.

Glittz snapped her fingers and a portal opened up beneath 1A and 1B, but their seats stood in place.

Glittz: Think of this as a field trip.

Kaminari: Woah woah woah! Is that a portal to that ghost world?!

Glittz: This might hurt but trust me you'll be fine.

She snapped again and the seats disappeared.

The classes fell through, with half of them screaming.

The portal closed, leaving only the villains, Aizawa, All Might, Present Mic, and Glittz.

Dabi: ...well shit.

All Might: Why did you do that?

Glittz: They couldn't just sit here and expect a calm vacation from school.

Present Mic: Well she is right...

Aizawa: You can't just teleport my students away and expect them to be fine!

Glittz: Don't worry, if anything gets too out of hand, I'll step in. But I doubt anything horrible will happen.

> Amity Park <

(Takes place after Phantom Planet, so spoilers ahead!)

The two classes fell through the sky and landed on the road, which was softer than normal, courtesy of Glittz.

"When I see that Glitter-bitch again I'm going to kill her!" Bakugo yelled.

"Oh wow and I guess our speech format changed too." Asui said.

"What?" A few students asked.

"What? Kero..." Asui responded.

"Well first things first. We need to find this 'ghost boy' maybe he can help us." Iida said.

"Alright..." Midoriya said.

The sky was currently dark here, which definitely wasn't normal.

"Hey...do you hear that?" Uraraka asked.

"Hear what?" Jiro asked, plugging her earphone Jack into a nearby wall, "...there's a fight going on over there."

The class walked towards the direction of the fight.

They turned the corner to see an interesting sight.

There were a few ghosts flying around a boy around their age.

The strange boy flew into the air and started to blast the ghosts out of the sky.

"That's a sight you don't see every day." Midoriya said.

1A and 1B watched as the Ghost boy shot ecto-rays at the specters.

"We should help!" Kendo said.

"Alright, let's go!" Midoriya exclaimed, a few students shouting out with him, catching the attention of a few ghosts.

> Danny's POV <

Danny noticed a few of the ghosts flying towards a group of people he's never seen before.

"Oh no you dont!" Danny yelled, flying towards the group.

But to his surprise, a few in the group managed to attack the ghosts.

A boy with spikey blonde hair unleashed violent explosions from his hands, which blasted half of the ghosts away from them.

A girl with brown hair and pink cheeks jumped up into the air, and when she touched a ghost It began to float up into the air, unable to control it's flying.

Another girl with what looked like earphone jacks hanging from her ears plugged them into her boots and powerful soundwaves blasted a few ghosts away from her.

Danny was astounded by the abilities of these people he had never seen before.

Danny knew if he interfered then he might get hit by one of their strange powers.

He landed next to his best friend and girlfriend, Tucker Foley and Sam Manson.

"Hey, who are those people? They look so cool!" Tucker smiled he held up his PDA and scanned the new group, "Their power levels are off the charts!"

"Tucker, this is serious. They could be here to cause trouble." Sam frowned.

"Sam's right, Tucker. I'm pretty sure some of them are more powerful than me." Danny said.

"Is someone jealous?" Sam asked, with a small smile forming.

"I'm not! I'm just naturally cautious around people I don't know. Especially people who can whip ghosts around like it's nothing." Danny said.

"Good point." Tucker said.

"Look!" Sam said, pointing towards the group.

The three teens looked towards the battle scene. All of the ghosts had fled, and it looked as if a few of the teenagers were trying to hold back the spikey haired boy from earlier.

Danny quickly flew up to them and froze their feet to the ground.

"Hey!" Ashido frowned.

"What's the big idea?" Kirishima said.

"Sorry. But I can't risk anything until I know who you are." Danny said.

"Apologies. We did not mean to worry you. We just wished to help out." Todoroki said.

"We saw you fighting all of those...ghosts, and we just wanted to help you." Iida said.

"We mean no harm. We swear." Kendo said.

"Alright..." Danny unfroze the ice, although a few students beat him to it.

"Ok, who are all of you? And how did you get those cool powers?" Sam asked, walking up to the group alongside Danny and Tucker.

"We're classes 1A and 1B. And we didn't get these powers, I guess we were born with them." Uraraka said.

"Born with them? So you guys are like...mutants?" Tucker asked.

"I find that term very offensive." Shiozaki said.

"We're not mutants, dude. We're just heroes in training." Kaminari said.

"We're from Japan. We were brought here by a...friend of ours." Midoriya smiled.

"Ok then...what are your names?" Danny asked.

The 40 students told the three teenagers their names, and they were left with a lot to process.

"You're going to have to forgive us, we may have trouble pronouncing a few of those." Sam sighed.

"Now that's out of the way...what are all of you doing here?" Danny asked.

(Its...a 2 parter! Yay!)

Danny Phantom was created by Butch Hartman.