- Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony -

!!IMPORTANT BELOW!!

Thank you all for being patient with me, a few personal things came up that took me away from Wattpad for a while, but now I am back, and I am not going anywhere for the foreseeable future. To see that many of you are still commenting and loving this story is a giant source of motivation, you all are the best!!

Now let's get away from all the talk of the past and get onto the chapter.

Danganronpa V3 won the poll among 1 and 2. For those who wish to see 1 or 2, or who don't know about the storyline, unfortunately, I will not be able to keep this chapter spoiler free.

Now let's begin!

----------

Midoriya: Where is Glittz again?

Uraraka: She said she needed to fix something with the next showcase.

The door behind them opened, and Glittz walked through, covered in soot.

Kirishima: What happened to you, Glittz?!

Glittz sighed.

Glittz: There is a certain...person in the next showcase that decided to test an invention...and it broke the machinery of the theater...and I tried and failed to fix it again!

She sighed again.

Glittz: So there won't be anything on the screen, you'll just meet them in person first!

Midoriya: Who won the poll?

Glittz: You'll be meeting the characters from the third major Danganronpa game, V3: Killing Harmony.

Hagakure: That doesn't sound very... uplifting.

Glittz: Oh usually it's not. But don't worry, I have Monokuma tied up in the basement. Nothing bad will happen to you.

A giant portal opened in front of the stage, with a strange landscape beyond it, which looked like a town under a giant glass dome.

Glittz: You'll be meeting them before the killing game starts, so all of them are still alive.

Yayorozou: Killing game? Are you sure this is safe?!

Glittz: I am 99% sure this is safe!

Kaminari: That's still not 100!

Glittz: Don't worrryyyyy!!!! I'll be watching the entire time. And sorry, 1B and the rest of you, you will not be joining in. Too many people will break the game's functions.

Glittz gestured toward the portal, and 1A got up from their seats and walked through.

The portal closed behind them and they took in their surroundings.

They appeared to be under a giant glass dome with a blue sky beyond.

In the dome, the class was present among peculiar buildings and gardens.

--WARNING, THESE CHARACTERS ARE A LITTLE MORE VULGAR THAN BNHA, BE WARNED--

Kirishima: Now I believe that we need to find whoever we're supposed to meet-

Miu Iruma: Well it's not my fault the rocket launched into that theater screen! Don't be such a wuss!

K1-B0: All I'm asking is for a little restraint! That could have really hurt someone, and I'm worried-