Quick Author Review

Ok ok, don't kill me for not uploading a chapter, but I just had to get this off my chest.

I just watched season 3 episode 1 of Tangled the Series and I am HYPERVENTIALTING.

If you don't want spoliers, just skip to the last paragraph, you have been warned.

OK OK.

My beautiful boy Varian is back, and my girl Cassandra is thankfully not actually a psychopath, just maybe a tad bit traumatized and jealous.

But seriously, I am FREAKING OUT.

I hate Andrew, I hate him so much. He's an asshole (excuse my french). Good job to the writers.

Varian's redemption arc is...done already?
Yes, he's gonna take a little time for the King and Queen to "forgive him" (mainly Frederic), and also the people. But it should have been a little longer for Rapunzel and Eugene.
But Rapunzel is being her usual forgiving self, and that is good.

But seriously, for most of the episode, she is DEEP in denial.

For the future, I'm looking forward to the finale, and they better have a scene with Rapunzel, Eugene, Varian, Lance, maybe Xavier, the guards, and a few others go up against Cassandra, and an EPIC battle takes place. I'm talking Endgame epic, cause apparently season 3 is the end of the Series (moment of silence...) and it should go off with a bang.

And the captain and her should have a heartfelt moment, and maaybbeeee the Varian x Cassandra ships could get fuel.

Ok ok ok, I'm ranting. Anyone else have opinions? I really want to talk to someone about this.

Besides that, the next chapter is under works! I have chosen the AU, and it was inspired by someone who gave me an idea in the comments! I will credit them in the next chapter!