t w e n t y o n e

n e m e s i s

"Then you realize she's right there, and you're at home like 'Damn, she can't compare'. Break up with your girlfriend, cause I'm bored."

. . .

Right when my hands reach his zipper, the food arrives, but that's not stopping me.

A low hum vibrates from Alessio when I slip my hand inside his dress pants. I palm him through his briefs and manage to stroke my fingers up and down a little bit.

Quietly, I take a sip of my water and start a conversation with Ruby. Alessio's hands are gripping the edge of the table, his knuckles turning are turning white from his hold.

Deciding to only tease him a bit, I rub my thumb over the tip and take his base in a vice-like grip. A groan escapes from him, but he covers it up with a cough and clears his throat.

"Are you okay?" I ask him and feign concern. "Just fine," he responds with his jaw clenched. I suppress a smirk

I rub him a little more until I know that he's almost reaching his climax. Right when he's almost there, I take my hand out of his pants and casually take a sip of my water.

He'll come back later for more.

We all say goodbye to each other

We all say goodbye to each other. I give Ruby a chaste peck on her cheek before moving to Alessio. I lean up and plant a lingering kiss on his cheek, making him inhale a sharp breath. He places his hand on my waist and returns my actions.

"Goodnight," he whispers. "Goodnight," I respond with a cheeky grin, and turn to Matt to see that he's busy on his phone.

"This was fun," dad says as we're walking towards the car. "Yeah, it was," Kate answers. Matt and I look at each other and stifle our laughs.

"Right," he mutters under his breath.

We get in the car and I lay my head on Matt's shoulder. This pressure has found its way to my shoulders, a pressure that keeps reminding me that Ruby is the one with who Alessio is going to share his bed with.

I don't even notice that we've already pulled up to our house.

"Nemesis, Matthew, I'm going to drop Kate off at her house, alright?" dad says. We both nod and exit the car. "And he's going to fuck her," Matt says as soon as dad drives away. I laugh. "Yeah, probably," I chuckle.

We enter our house and immediately part ways. I go upstairs and walk into my room, to change into my pajamas and remove all my make-up.

I brush my hair and follow my night routine, which includes creaming my body in body lotion, applying a facemask on my face with a little cleansing oil following right after, and then brushing my teeth.

With a bit of disappointment, I settle in my bed and stare aimlessly at my ceiling. I don't know how much time passes until I hear my phone ring. I turn my head to see the screen has lit up, the little device vibrating on my nightstand.