ten

later,zoey was convinced by the newsies to go get papes from jack and davey.

she kneeled down and got handed papes from jack.he smiled at her,"go do what you do best zo'
he told her.

zoey grinned,standing up with the papes.she pulled on her newsie cap and waited for race to get his papes.

zoey and race split up to give the kids of new york the papes.zoey knocked on the door of a sweatshop and it opened soon after.

a group of shirtless boys stood there,looking at her.

"hey,you guys read?"
she asked.they all nodded and zoey handed them some pages.

this continued,she made her way across new york until she had no more pages left.

as she made her way back to the square she saw many kids sitting reading the pages.she felt a familiar sense of pride and she grinned.

zoey and jack sat together in the square after jack had apologised for what he said.zoey laid her head on his shoulder and watched mush turn around.

"so when's the others coming kid?"
he asked kid blink.

"they ain't coming"
jack stood up.zoey stood up too and felt race hold her hand.

"ain't gonna be nobody but us."

the newsies told jack to have hope and zoey nodded.

les walked away from the group and racetrack and zoey followed.

"when the circulation bell starts ringing,will we hear it?"les sang.

"nah"race sang back,holding his shoulder.

race took of his hat and huffed.

"what if the delanceys come out swinging,will we hear it?"he sang.

"no!"
les said.

jack stood closer to them and the newsies followed.

"attaboy"
race hit les' hat,placing his own back on.racetrack through his cigarette on the ground and held zoeys hand again.

the newsies paused as they heard hundreds of voices singing.

"look!"

zoey looked to see hundreds of kids coming towards them,singing and cheering.the newsies started cheering and zoey laughed.

race hugged her and she hugged back,"it's really happening race!"

zoey looked up to see spot coming towards them with his newsies behind him.she smiled and they waved at each other.

"the world will feel the fire and finally know!"

the thousands of kids started cheering.

the manhattan newsies made their way though the crowd to the front of pulitzers building.