Chapter 10

Joe's POV

After leaving the gym, I pull up to a friend's house. I get out, locking my car before I knock on the door, and wait for her to answer.

After a minute or two, I knock again. I know she's in there, and probably seen me out here. She better answer this damn door, before I knock it down.

She finally opens the door.

"Joe? What are you doing here?" She asks, confused.

"I'm here to talk about your music, can I come in?" I ask

She eyes me before stepping to the side, opening the door, letting me walk in.

I walk in and look around her house, it's nice.

"Stay here, and don't move." She says, before leaving the room, walking down her hallway.

I sit down on her plush sofa, scrolling on my phone. She soon re-enters with her phone, and laptop.

This is not a meeting. I'm about to fuck you.

She sits down in the chair next to me.

"Okay, so how are you planning on promoting me? Did you listen to my music?" She asks

"Yeah, they were great." I lie, I didn't listen to anything.

"What was your favorite song?" She asks

What's the name of that song Jason is always talking about?

It's something about a lane, or drive, street, what the fuck is the name of the song? I don't fucking know.

Oh!! It's ummm...

"Avenue." I say

"Oh you like that song? What do you like about it? " She asks

"The beat, the music." I say

"So you don't like the lyrics. They're so meaningful. It's about the issues I had with one of my exes, and how he wanted me back, and me wanting to know that I still had access to them, but I decided at the last minute, not to give in to him." I explain. "A song isn't just about the music and the beat. There are lyrics that make the music a song." She says, getting irritated.

"Okay, I'm sorry." I say seeing how upset that made her.

"So how are you planning on promoting me?" She asks

"I can endorse you, post a few pics of you, containing clips of your music, invest in you." I say, "I can also send some of your music to DJ, and see if he can get some of your music on the next project." I lied. I am not gonna bother that man about this bitch.

"That's amazing, Roman. If you can do that for me, I would be so grateful." She says

"Okay, so sing for me. Let me hear you." I say "And I don't wanna hear nothing about sappy feelings or breakups. Give me something I can fuck to." I say

"Something you can fuck to?" She asks surprised. "I'm not that kind of artist." She says, taken aback.

"Give me something sexy then." I clarify.

"That, I can do." She says opening her laptop.

Then out of nowhere this sexy ass guitar and piano tune starts playing. She lets the music play for a good minute before singing. I was enjoying the music, and she was sitting in her chair looking all sexy. I'mma fuck the shit out of her.

She sings her song flawlessly. Surprising The hell out of me.

As she continues to sing this sexy ass song, with these sexy ass lyrics, I'm envisioning her fat ass riding this fat dick. Talking about she don't make songs to fuck to. Well newsflash, I'm fucking to this song.