A Goddess by her name

"You again. How did you find this place?" Amun held his mate while Benjamin shielded his. "I think I'd be welcomed in my own home." I pointed to the statue and wall hieroglyphs. I built this temple many many decades ago,as a offering to the goddess herself . Years later I discovered Amun and led him here in his search for a place to hide Benjamin." Keket? The goddesses night?" Tia tilted her head. I may not actually be the goddess but I was given that name by the queen herself. "The thing you feared most is what kept you going. A survivor of the horror's of night" The queens word rang in my head. Better if they think that I'm a God. I doubt they could handle knowing my kind exist. "I've watched over you all for quite sometime. The Volturi are coming for you Benjamin. It is my duty to that such a beautiful soul and talented young man lives."
Ive grown to care a lot for Ben. "You are no Goddess!" Amun rage filled voice rang in my ears. "Silence." Such a simple command had a great effect. Amun broke down to his knees. "Do you feel that Amun? That's your lungs burning from the inside out." Kebi, Amun's mate cried out. "Please stop it!" No tears spilled from her red eyed thought she looked as if she could cry. Halting the torture I look to a frightened Benjamin and Tia. "No harm will ever come to you." I was speaking to Benjamin but by extension also Tia.
They didn't follow blindly behind Amun just a Kebi does. "We leave tomorrow." Benjamin said shakily. "Good." I swiftly exit before they could follow. I listened as the talked amongst themselves all throughout the morning. Questioning if I truly was the goddess. Questioning their on beliefs in themselves, their existence ,and the afterlife. "I'm not sure if she is Keket but she sees Amun's intentions just as I do." Benjamin said nothing he only looked at his mate. "What a mess. A Goddess really?" Sighing I looked at Marius. "Why are you always here when I don't need you?" The pale vampire laughed. "I know that it vexes you." I roll the sleeves of my flowing robe up.
"My interest in the coven. I see them as my very own fledglings." Marius squinted at me. "You could very easily actually make your own." I nod my head in agreement. "Yes, but I'd rather they not hate my guts. Just as Loui and Lestat or you and yours. It's a pain to be responsible for the actions of others. Why would I curse another being with this power?" I've drank from The mother herself. I am her fledgling. "I have a responsibility."
If another vampire were to drink from me they'd go mad with blood lust. A never ending hunger. "I leave Egypt tonight. I hope all goes well my friend." Marius and I share a hand shake. "Be well." I said smiling as I watched him disappear into the evening. I'll see him in a couple hundred years or so. Once Benjamin's safety is guaranteed I'll probably sleep for a thousand or so.
.
.
.
.
.
Alice pov
I watched as Renesme picked out the dress I envisioned her wearing to homecoming. Be as homecoming won't be here for a couple of months,she insisted on being ready. As a vampire I forget how exciting experiencing something for the first time as a human could be. Nessie after all is just a freshman. She's stop aging as far as we can tell a year ago. Edward and Bella thought it would be a good idea to wait to enroll her just in case she had another growth spurt.
Being how unpredictable her nature is it often throw my visions off. As well as Jacobs protection. It wasn't ideal for the over protective parents to be apart from their child but it was done to keep up appearances with the humans. According to Carlisle. Bella and Renesme are sisters. Emmett and I where adopted from the same orphanage, the recycled story of Rosalie and Jasper being twins and then there's lone vampire Edward. This gave Renesme the needed space to become an individual all while having us right next to her.

      Bella wants her to have a "normal" high school experience. It made her sick to redo high school but being away from Renesme made her feel worse. Jake and the pack have settled in nicely. Jake had no plans to enroll in school. "You've got to be some type of crazy to think I'll ever step foot in hell again." Leah enrolled in the local community college , while the rest of the pack busy themselves learning the new territory. Esme goes above and beyond when trying to make sure the pack is well kept. She even had Edward and Emmett build them a house not far from ours.
"They deserve their own space just as we do. I image it's hard leaving the land you always known as home." Currently I sat on the couch as everyone filed in from doing their various task. " Alice you missed it. Emmett ate it big time. That bear was not fooling around." Seths infectious laughter rang throughout the house. "Oh trust me. I saw it all." A few laughed. Having the pack around makes my visions more blurry but I manage. Emmett grumbled about me not being a good sister for not telling him. "Come on Emmett. Where's the fun in-" I was pulled into a vision suddenly. Amun and the rest of the Egyptian coven in the living room. I couldn't hear anything. Then suddenly everything blurred out.
    Focusing back in on reality. Everyone had gone completely silent. Attention focused on me. "What did you see?" Esme worried expression growing by the second. "Amun and the others will be coming for a visit. They will be here in a day. I didn't hear anything. Did you Edward?" Looking to the silent mind reader he shook his head. His silence telling me he was just as confused. I began to go through the decision of Amun.

.
.
.
.
.
Edwards pov
Esme began to rush about, preparing for our guest. "That means Benjamin is coming!" Renesme giggled happily. Jacob scoffed. " He can bend the elements so what?" Seth elbowed the older wolf. "Come on dude. Who wouldn't be excited to see their friend who just so happen to be the Avatar." Jacob rolled his eyes. "She's never this excited to see me." The young wolf groaned in his head. " That's where your wrong. It's always, where's Jake? Can I go see Jake? Can I go on patrol with Jake." I laughed at my daughters face as Seth did his best to recreate her high pitched one.
"Jake is the best big brother I could ask for." Renesme raised her voice to defend herself. "And no one's arguing that sweetie." Bella kissed the top of her head before patting a slightly less sulking Jake. "I am pretty good."