☆[Chapter 11]= My Tiny Baby☆

Author Pov

"Hyung" Jimin bend down on the floor shaking the latter who was laying there unconscious.

"Hyung!!! Hyung wake up!!" Jimin begins to panic when he got no answer from the older just laying there unconscious. Having no idea the smaller search for Jungkook's phone immediately taking his phone he search for someone he know number and found Jin one. He immediately called him putting the phone in his ear.

"What is it kook?"  A voice came from the other side of the phone Jimin look at Jungkook before speaking up.

"H-hyung it's me Jimi-Jimin" Jimin said with his cracked tone almost in the edge of crying.
"Jimin? Baby what's wrong? Are you crying?" Jin voice sounding extremely concerned asked the smaller who burst into tears.

"Jungkook hyung passed out, please come fast hyung with a doctor he doesn't seem good" Jimin said sobbing hearing the loud sobs of Jimin Jin immediately told him he's on his way before hanging up the call. And there Blushy bark sniffing the older laying in the floor. Jimin try to made him stand up and lay in the bed but as he was so tiny in front of Jungkook and his heavy body he couldn't able to pick him up he cried harder.

"Woof woof" Blushy running towards him to comfort the smaller who pull her in his arms and cry with her.

Time skip~

"Is everything ok doctor?" The family doctor of Jungkook with Jin was there with Jimin. Doctor was checking the taller who was laying in the bed.

"It was a normal passing out because of weakness but it does seem serious" The doctor speak up making both of them look at the doctor with serious worried eyes.

"What do you mean?" Jin asked his concern eyes showing clearly in his face while he caress Jimin's hair before he start crying again.

"Hm after checking him he seems to much weak. Is he talking meals in time?" Jin having no idea as he don't live with Jungkook gaze at Jimin who look at him before looking at doctor.

"He rarely eat his breakfast and about his lunch I don't know, in night he don't eat too much" Doctor nod his head before glancing at Jin.

"It must be because of not eating properly and having so many stress. Taking stress is a normal thing but don't take it for a long time as it can affect your health. Anxiety, depression or anything can slowly take over your body and who knows sometimes it can lead you to suicide too. Did he ever talk about doing something like that?" The doctor asked the two and saw both of them nodding made him sigh.

"Take care of him he's ok but he just need to take rest, eat in time and don't take that much stress. He's a ceo but still he's a human being-

Before the doctor can complete his sentence a groan came from the bed glancing there they all found Jungkook awake rubbing his eyes and sitting up on the bed.

"Hyung" Jimin whispered his fading tone reached the latter's ears who look around to find a similar doctor Jin and Jimin.

"Mr Lee? What are you doing here sir?" He asked the doctor who smiled.

"I came here to check on you and Jungkook this is really getting serious. You can't skip your meals like that dear it isn't a good thing you might get stomach issues in future. Don't work too hard, take rest too" The doctor said to the taller who sigh with a nod.