☆[Chapter 13] = Our Sweet Moments☆

I recommend you to listen any romantic song you love, to get into the chapter more. Put it in repeat and listen while reading~
Enjoy the chapter~

Author Pov

It was a bright morning, birds chirping and Blushy outside at the garden playing with a butterfly or we can say trying to catch that tiny flying thing.

"Here drink this" Jungkook said sliding the glass of milk towards Jimin who pout and look up at Jungkook.

"Hyungie milk is bad!!" Jimin mentioned pouting at Jungkook who whine.

"Stop it!! Stop being cute or I'll kiss you to death!!" Jungkook said whining at the most tiny and cutest baby in front of him who giggle and pinch Jungkook's cheeks.

"Hyungie is so cute when he whines" Jimin stated cooing at the latter who smiles and bend down to reach Jimin as he was sitting in the chair.

"If hyungie is cute then you should give him a kiss, isn't it baby?" With a smile plastered on Jungkook's face he asked the smaller who giggle smacking his head lightly.

"But hyungie is so bad he kept asking kisses from minie" Jimin mentioned glaring playfully at the latter. Jungkook pout sadly.

"So means I'm not getting any kis-

Jimin cut him off by pecking his lips softly before pulling away giggling Jungkook stare at him with soft eyes and cupped his face.

"I just want to hide you in my arms forever, keep you away from his cruel world, give all my love to you. Do you know that?" Jungkook asked gazing at the smaller with love full eyes reading all those emotions Jimin was hiding inside his eyes. The smaller eyes met the older one's there was a pause between them, feels like time was stopped. Jungkook hands were still cupping his face their eyes were talking with eachother.

"H-hyung" Only a low whisper can leave Jimin's mouth suddenly Jungkook pick him up by putting his hands in his underarm and made him sit in the kitchen table.

"Will you obey your hyung?" Jungkook asked placing his hands on top of Jimin one's which was resting in the kitchen table. Jimin stare back at the latter having no idea what's he going to do. He nod his head meekly and shortly. Jungkook lean closer until he was 3-4 inch away from Jimin's lips making the latter nervous.

"Will you accept whatever your hyung will give you?" Jungkook asked whispering in Jimin's lips his eyes again reading Jimin's eyes who gaze back and with a gulp he nod his head.

"Forgive me, if I hurt you" Jungkook said tilting his head his eyes attached on the latter's lips Jimin felt something, something so unusual. His heart beats were not normal it was racing.

"H-yung what are you sayi-

A pair of lips against Jimin's one cut him off he look down to saw it was Jungkook. Thinking he's just pecking his lips Jimin didn't stop him but the latter begins to move his lips against him sucking on them softly, so soft like sucking on a melted chocolate. He don't want to be rough at his baby at all, he was scared that he might hurt him. Jimin was like a delicate petal of a flower and Jungkook was scared that he might tear up this delicate petal.

Jimin have no idea what was going on but the wierd things were growing inside him, he was too innocent to know what was this feeling. He just don't push him away because he felt pleasure. Having nothing to do he decided to just copy the older and he begins to move his lips against him too kissing him back which was surely a great decision because it feels more pleasure now that Jimin don't want to pull away anymore. Jungkook pull back tilting his head at the other side capturing his lips again. Jimin hands slowly travel up to his neck cupping his neck he pulled him closer. Jimin body lay down in the table with Jungkook upper part top of him his hands on the kitchen table and Jimin's hand on Jungkook's neck, both of them kissing passionately.