☆[Chapter 22]= Something Suspicious☆

Jungkook Pov

"Yeah Taehyung?" I picked up the call putting the phone on my ears.

-Jungkook
-Taehyung

Where is Jimin?

He's right beside me, why?

I'm calling him for like 10 minutes and he's continuosly hanging up my phone. What is he doing???

I moved my gaze towards him to saw him still chatting with someone.

Chatting with his friend I guess

Give him the phone hyung

Wait.....

"Jimin" I called out for his name he looked up with a smile."Yes hyung?" I made a hand gesture signalling him to take my phone.

"Taehyung wanna talk to you" He looked at me nervously hesitantly taking the phone.

-Jimin
-Taehyung

T-tae...

Why were you hanging up my calls?

Um... I was busy...

Busy chatting with your new friend? Am I not important now huh?

No tae! You're always my baby bear! Sowwie taetae *said cutely*

I chuckled at his cute pout apologizing to Taehyung maybe because of hanging up his calls but it's strange. Taehyung is literally like his soulmate then how could he hang up his calls only because of the friend he made today. I shook my head shrugging the topic out from my head and just staring at the cute baby sitting beside me.

Damn It hurts knowing that I've give him so much pain, but my baby Jiminie your hyungie promise that he'll always keep you happy. No matter what I have to do for it I just want him to be happy!

Okieeee tae~
I'll be there with hyungie, ok? Byie and I love you taeiee

He hang up the call returning the phone to me I smiled and gazed at him.

"So what's the news?" I asked he giggled. "Tae called me to meet him tomorrow at XXXX Cafe with you around 5 pm hyungie let's do what, I'll come back from college then we'll head there and from there you can directly drop me to hobi hyung's studio"

Jimin told him bringing a frown in my face. "Sweetie I've a meeting at 5 pm I can't-

"Hyungie noooo you'll join us pweasee" He pouted showing me those illegal puppy tiny eyes. I gulped hard damn this is the reason you should stay away from cute peoples, they know how to emotional blackmail you.

"Jiminie try to understan-

"No you'll come" He cut me off telling me with a sulk taking over his face. I sighed knowing no one can win from this bean. "Fine I'll cancel the meeting, happy?" I asked kind of vexed because of it but my mood refreshed immediately after he side hugged me beaming with euphoria. "Thankieeeee hyungieee" He said and pull back before I could speak, he already continue his chatting with his friend made my face pale.

"Welcome" I said rolling my eyes as he was again into his phone too much.

Author Pov

Sungwoon
You back?

Jimin
Sorry hyung someone called me :))