☆[Chapter29]= The Sungwoon Guy☆

Author Pov

The door bell rang Dong-ju open the door and raised his eyebrows at the stranger who smile. "Um hi! does Park Jimin lives here?" The stranger asked Dong-ju assumed him as any reporter or any student just wanting to create mess with Jimin so he quickly shook his head.

"No he don't, who give you the address of here and who are you?" Asked Dong-ju showing gall in his tone the latter just got confused.

"Um Jimin himself give me this address I'm his friend, do he live in neighbourhood? You don't know him?" It was no one other than Sungwoon searching for Jimin but the latter, Dong-ju don't know him neither Jungkook told him about any friends of Jimin.

"Hyung... he's my friend, I called him" A voice came from behind gaining the attention of both the boys there. It is Jimin.

"Jimin how many people have you shared your location with?" Dong-ju asked with his serious tone Jimin frown. "Only him hyung, why-

"Don't share your location to anyone Jimin!" Dong-ju immediately told the smaller who pout not getting what's going on. Dong-ju said it for his own good because it can be dangerous for Jimin if anyone found out about him living in the countryside.

"It's ok I'll explain him, can I come in?" Sungwoon speak Dong-ju moved his gaze towards him.

"Give me a reason to trust you, and believe that you don't have any bad intention" Dong-ju said blocking the door to not even let him look inside the house.

"I'm Jimin's only friend" Sungwoon said with confidence making Dong-ju scoff.

"So?..."

"Jimin's favourite colour is yellow (a/n in this book) he loves mochi, Jeon Jungkook is his caretaker, Jimin's step parents were assholes and they throw him out when Mr Jeon keep him with him. Dancing is Jimin's main future career and he's preparing for the upcoming big dance competition Jung Hoseok is helping him out. He's a little, sensitive and adorable. Want me to say some more?" Dong-ju went silent gulping as the boy knows about Jimin more than he do.

"Hihi hyung don't worry he's my good friend! Let him in!" Jimin said giggling after hearing Sungwoon's answer. With a sigh Dong-ju got aside letting the boy enter the house with a smile.

"Hyungie!" Jimin hugged the latter beaming who smiled patting his head. "How are you?"

"*cough* *cough* no hugging allowed" Dong-ju said in a whisper to Sungwoon while looking around to not let Jimin suspect him. Sungwoon roll his eyes and pull back from the hug. "Come on hyung let's go to my room!" Jimin said with perk p up eyes grabbing his wrist dragging him away from there.

"Keep the door 5 inch open!" Yelled Dong-ju from behind and got a "okay" in return.

*************

"So what's going on? Where's Mr Jeon?" Sungwoon asked sitting in the bed beside Jimin who pout in confusion. "Mum said he came last night but left before I woke up, she said he got extra works and I try to reach him but he isn't picking my calls and not replying to my texts! He's super busy like before only" The tone Jimin used while speaking was sad he just wants to spend some time with Jungkook who's absolutely busy with his stuffs, that's what Jimin thinks.

"When was the last time you saw him?" Asked Sungwoon with furrowed eyebrows. "Yesterday evening, but he doesn't looks fine at all, he had tears in this eyes I don't know why" Just Jimin explained this Sungwoon have got everything.