𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏.

THEIA FELT A sharp pain in her chest before her mind drifted off to somewhere she hadn't been before. It was dark and there was a tall red shadow before her.

"Hello, Theia." the voice spoke.

But before she knew it, she was back in reality.

"EVERYONE I'VE ever loved has left me."

"Is this about Druig? You're still failing to get over him? Theia, it's been two thousand years." Kingo groaned,

Theia rolled her eyes, "Kingo, I'm serious. First, it was Ikaris and then it was Druig. Who's next, you?"

Kingo walked out of his dressing room, "How do I look?"

"You're wearing the same costume as you do everyday."

Kingo huffed, "Just because you're in a bad mood doesn't mean you have to put me in one." He muttered, "I can fire you, you know."

Theia smiled sarcastically, raising her eyebrows in amusement. She crossed her arms over her chest, hugging the clipboard tight to her chest, "Then why don't you? You act like I want to be here."

"Kingo, you're on in thirty seconds." One of the producers spoke.

"That's my cue," Kingo spoke in a sing-song voice, grinning.

Theia rolled her eyes once more, glancing at the time on her watch.

And she found herself thinking back on memories from the past.

"PHASTOS." Ajak said, her voice stern as she walked into the room, "Did you go to the party last night like I told you to?"

Phastos clasped his hands together, "Uh," he stammered, "The party last night? Yeah."

"You worked all night." Druig retorted from the windowsill.

"Who was talking to you?" Phastos scolded, causing Druig to laugh.

Overhearing, Theia walked over to where the group was, she approached Druig, sitting down next to where his feet had been before he moved them onto the ground, allowing her access to move closer, she did.

"Ajak's yelling at Phastos about the party?" Theia questioned.

Druig nodded, shoving a handful of food into his mouth, "You want some?"

Theia chuckled lightly, grabbing the bag from his hand and reaching her own into the bag. Taking a handful, she passed it back to the brunette before eating the food.

"You look lovely today," Druig said softly, his eyes dancing over her features. A soft blush spread across her cheeks, coloring them pink.

Rolling her eyes, "I thought we agreed you'd stop doing that."

"I thought you loved it," Druig grinned, "You want me to stop?"

Theia rolled her eyes, inching herself further away from him."You're relentless."

Druig chuckled, wrapping his arm around her, forcing her closer to him as he pressed his lips to the top of her head.

"Okay. Okay, you two can stop now." Phastos pleaded, causing the duo to share a laugh. Druig stood to examine what Phastos had been speaking of. While Sersi stepped in front of Theia, preventing her from getting up.