𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄.

Theia,

It's been a month since you passed. I think.
The first week or so, my mindset was completely in ruins. I didnt know the days from on another but I assume it was a week. 7 nights.
Makkari said it might help if I 'write down my feelings.'
We don't know where Ikaris, Sersi, Phastos or Kingo are.
A man came to the ship today, said he knew where they were. I don't know what to believe anymore.
I wish I could hold you one last time, or say I love you again.
I wish I killed Ikaris when I had the chance, even though you probably would have hated me forever. That would be better than this—you being dead. Anything would be better than this.
I ran out of tears. I feel really guilty for it. I keep wanting to cry but no tears come out. I think I've become numb to your death. And it's scary.
I miss you.
God, I miss you so much.
I wish I got the time to tell you why I left.
I didnt leave on purpose, I promise. I didn't leave because you were 'hard to love.'
I left because Ikaris was going to hurt you.
I know I should have told you while you were still alive but I never got the chance to.
I could never bring myself to tell you because, honestly, I knew how much you loved Ikaris. I know how you just wanted him to be proud of you, and i know you just wanted him to love and recognize you. Theia, you were so happy when he paid attention to you. I couldn't do that to you, I couldn't tell you that your brother was threatening to hurt you. I couldn't break your heart. Again.
We all miss you. Well, the ones that are here, atleast.
Thena also has been blaming herself. She thinks that maybe if she never stabbed you all those years ago you would still be immortal.
Sprite's human now, isn't that pretty cool? She said she wanted to go off and live a normal life.
How's Gilgamesh? Obviously, i don't know what the afterlife is but, is Ajak and Gil there?
I hope you're proud of me.
I miss you so much, love.

Till Forever Falls Apart,
Druig.