𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕.

! sexual content & mention of abuse ahead !

DRUIG CLOSED THE door behind Theia, pushing her against it, not being able to make way over to the bed, not when he could have her right there.

He brought his hand up to her jaw, lifting it slightly.

It took everything in Theia to pull away, "What are you doing?"

"I want you." He kissed her again, "Is that okay?"

She cocked her head to the side, arching an eyebrow, "You want me?" she teased, smirking, "And how is that?"

He rolled his eyes, "Theia."

"Druig." She said, her expression amused, "How do you want me?"

He huffed, running his hand over his face then down his jaw. "Please."

She smiled, reaching over and whispering in his ear, "Beg."

His eyes lit up, his jaw clenching as he licked his lips, he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her to him, "I am begging you, please. I want to fuck you until you forget anyone and everyone's name."

"I'm a visual learner."

He chuckled, smashing his lips against hers as he clashed his body against hers, she felt him harden beneath him and groaned into his mouth, she trailed her hand down his torso and beneath his shirt, feeling his breath hitch against her lips.

He fumbled, tugging at her belt and undoing it, he threw it on the floor beneath them, her jeans following.

And in one swift movement, Theia walked him to the bed and took his shirt off for him, straddling his lap. "I think you underestimate me and the things I'm capable of."

"I'm a visual learner." He said, repeating her from just moments ago,

She slid her finger along his belt, taking it off, her movements steady and slow. She then took his pants off, teasing him with her unhurried positions.

"Fuck it." He said, his lips pressing against hers and tugged at the hem of her shirt, "Can I take this off?"

She nodded, and he slid her shirt off.

"I want you on your stomach." He demanded, she grinned and did so, turning around.

He kissed the top of her head and trailed soft, wet kisses down her neck and down her back and then--

"Theia." His voice was serious, not at all like it had been just seconds before.

Theia's back was covered in scars, very faint scars. It had variations of what looked like she had burnt out cigarettes and what appeared to be lines from a belt of some sort.

Druig got off of her, standing beside the bed, now. He ran a hand through his hair and Theia turned back over, propping herself up with her elbows, her eyebrows furrowed. "What? What is it?"

"Your back. Who the hell did this to you?" His eyes were dark, full of anger.

Realizing what he was talking about, she looked at the bed, hugging her knees to her chest and wrapping her arms around them.

She wanted to escape and get out of there. But there was nowhere to go.

"Theia," he said, this time it sounded more like a plea, his voice soft. "What happened?"

She frowned, staying silent. She hadn't known what to say, she just sat there, unable to speak, unable to move.

It was silent for a moment, and Druig was fighting with himself. He and she had an agreement that had gone centuries back, he promised he would never read her mind to figure out what she was thinking, no matter what. But, he needed to know who did this to her.

Giving in, he went into her mind and connected to what she was thinking.

It was Theia's ex-boyfriend. Who she dated over five hundred years ago, while he was gone.

A flood of flashbacks of him hitting her and shouting at her came through her mind, as well as his and then, Theia realized he was in her mind, reading it. She looked up at him, his eyes golden before returning back to his normal, cold, blue eyes.

A feeling of hurt and betrayal struck her.

"Theia--"

She shook her head once, grabbing her shirt off of the floor and sliding it on. She ran a hand through her hair and ignored him as she walked out of the room.

She barely made it to the living room before breaking down.

She rested her arms on the top of the couch and put her head in her hands, choking on a sob.

Almost instantly, she felt a pair of arms wrap around her.

All Theia wanted was the warmth of another person right now, she just wanted to be held.

She turned around, allowing herself to bury her head in the person's shoulder, it was broad yet oddly comforting.

The person pressed their lips against the top of her head and that's when she knew, it was Ikaris.

She was being held by her brother, something she missed.

All she ever wanted was to be like her older brother.

"It's okay, Theia. It'll be alright." His voice was soothing.

Although, she obviously hadn't remembered anything from when they were kids, she remembered Ikaris always being the one to help her clean up after a fight. Before Druig did.

Ikaris always comforted her when she was upset. Before Druig did.

Ikaris always laughed at her jokes. Before Druig did.

But until now, she had done all of those things. Because she didn't have anyone to do it for her. She had to clean herself up, to comfort herself, she had to laugh at her own jokes. Not Ikaris. Not Druig. Her. Theia.

a/n

all you horny mfs: you can wait til tomorrow.

short chapter again but oh well. life isnt going to well but yk i couldnt leave you guys hanging