𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎 .

"IKARIS IS planning something,'' Theia said to Druig. "He's hiding something. And I'm sure he'll turn on us and I know what I have to do." She paced across her room, "I need to kill him." Her eyes lit up as she had an idea, "If he does turn on them, I'll go with him and make it seem like I'm on his side so I can kill him."

Druig nodded.

Theia smiled softly, "Druig, if I die--"

"You won't."

"If I do, please know that it isn't your fault."

"I'M GLAD YOU two are here," Ikaris said, his tone sincere as the trio looked down at Tiamut.

Theia smiled lightly, "You're my brother."

Ikaris smiled at her and they continued to watch the volcano in silence.

Until Ikaris spoke up, "We need to move fast." As he flew away.

Sprite stayed there while Theia went to where she and Druig agreed on meeting.

She waited shortly until he, Sersi, and Makkari came into view. She smiled at them and waved them over. They stood in their position and wrapped the rings over their wrists, "Now we must put it to sleep." Sersi said as the ring locked, sending power through them as they rose in the air.

Theia waited anxiously, looking over her shoulder and in the sky to make sure Ikaris wasn't around.

The coast was clear for barely five minutes when she saw Ikaris flying toward them, "Shit! Shit! Shit!"

Theia blinked once and Druig was on the ground. "Ikaris!" She cried, forming a ball of sunlight in her hands, ready to strike him at any time, guarding Druig's body.

Ikaris pushed past her, "I should've done this five centuries ago." and grabbed Druig's collar.

She struck him with the glowing warmth between her palms and formed another.

Ikaris fell to the ground, and Theia rushed down to Druig.

"Are you okay? Are - Are you hurt?"

Druig shook his head, turning around, his face facing hers, and smiled sheepishly, which didn't last long because Ikaris grabbed Theia. A flash of panic washed over Druig's face and Theia had never been so scared in her entire life.

Her feet lifted off of the ground and before she knew it, she was in the air, being held by only Ikaris's left hand.

She felt a sharp pain go up her back as she collapsed on a hard, rocky ground. She groaned softly. She couldn't see Ikaris, which meant he was probably killing Druig right now.

Theia rolled over and got up slowly.

She looked up at her brother to see him facing the opposite direction, his shoulders shaking. Walking over to him slowly, she rested a hand on his, and almost immediately, he hugged her tightly, sobbing into her shoulder.

Theia froze, not knowing what to do, she slowly brought her arms up and hugged him back, rubbing small circles on his lower back, "Hey, It's okay... It's okay."