𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐.

"THEIA." the same deep, stern voice spoke. The same one from weeks ago. The room was dark with a cold, red floor beneath her and she looked up to see a robot-looking creature before her. It had to have been at least 10 times her size. "My name is Arishem. Ajak has chosen you to take over and lead the Eternals. It is up to you to save your planet. She believes that you have what it takes and-"

And just like that, she was back in reality. More confused as ever.

THEIA GRABBED her laptop from her bag and responded to emails that were interested in collabing with Kingo or doing any projects with him.

"And here is my fellow Eternal, Theia! She is also known as my assistant, agent and publicist!" Kingo announced, ruffling her hair while his Valet—Karun—shoved a camera in her face.

Swatting both Kingo's hand and the camera away from her face, she huffed, "What?"

"I'm filming a documentary on us!" He whispered, a smirk dancing upon his face.

Theia raised her eyebrows, attempting to appear amused. "Ah."

"Theia," He sat down in the seat across from her, "Explain to us what your abilities are."

She reclined her head back, sighing before facing Kingo again. "I can possess sunlight and do things with it." She grinned sarcastically, quickly returning to the screen of her laptop.

"So," He crossed his leg over the other. "You used to date fellow Eternal, Druig. Can you explain why you broke up?"

She glared at him, running her tongue over her top row of teeth, "I dont see how this is relevant."

He leaned in and whispered. "It's very relevant."

"It was... a mutual breakup." She sunk deeper in her seat, her legs separating.

"Are you sure about that?" He pressed further.

"Do you want me to break that camera?" She asked, grown completely fed up as she stared directly at Karun.

"I... I brought others." He trembled.

"Well, go get one of your others." She smiled, reaching over and grabbing his camera and shattering it on the ground beneath her.

THE REST OF THE trip was boring. Theia had responded to emails after emails and read bits of her book occasionally.

But finally, after hours of travel, they made it to Australia.

They all wore sunglasses, keeping both the sand from the desert and the sun from the sky out of their eyes. They kept walking until they saw a small shed that had soon revealed Gilgamesh in an apron that said 'Kiss the cook' on it.

Muffling a laugh. Theia smiled. "It's good to see you, Gil."

"IS THIS WHAT you guys eat every day?" Kingo wondered aloud, smiling at Thena and Gilgamesh.

"Every day." Gil confirmed.

"This is amazing!" Kingo exclaimed.

"Thank you," he replied, a proud smile following.

"My pleasure."

"I spoke to Arishem." Theia blurted out, catching all of them off guard, "on several occasions."

They all looked at her. "Are you sure it was Arishem?" Ikaris questioned.

Theia nodded. "He said his name was Arishem. He told me that Ajak had 'chosen me and now that she's gone, it's up to me to save everyone.' and before I knew it, I was back in this reality, and I talked to him three more times after that and he said the same thing each time.''