𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟖.

! mention of abuse & sexual content ahead !

"THEIA, WHAT happened?" Ikaris asked, his tone laced with worry as he looked his sister in the eye.

Kingo and Sersi then walked in, their eyes flying to Theia, who was hysterical.

Kingo froze in the doorway while Sersi rushed up to her and Ikaris, placing her hand on Theia's back, gently. She looked up at Ikaris, asking him what happened with her eyes, he shook his head.

"Here, let's get her on the couch." Sersi sighed, beginning to walk to the sofa while Ikaris followed and sat Theia down. "Theia... what's going on? What happened?" Theia stayed silent. "Did something happen with Druig?"

Theia sobbed harder, giving Sersi an answer. Sersi got up and grabbed a box of tissues, handing it to Theia.

Theia grabbed the box and reclined her head back before planting her head in her hands again.

"Theia, take a deep breath," Sersi said softly,

Theia nodded, taking a small breath and then a deep one. Then another. She brought the tissue up to her nose and blew it. Sighing, "I'm sorry."

Ikaris and Theia exchanged a confused look.

"Five hundred years ago," She croaked, "I was dating this guy, and for a couple of months it was going really well and then he started coming home drunk and he..." She let out a shaky breath, "He would hurt me."

Sersi covered her mouth, covering the gasp that threatened to escape her mouth while Ikaris clenched his jaw, and it looked like he might kill someone.

Kill someone.

Kill someone.

The words echoed through Theia's mind, flashbacks and utter horror blinking in her head.

"Theia?" Ikaris kneeled down, "What else happened?"

She bit the inside of her cheek, clenching her teeth together, and suddenly, the sadness left her body and she felt nothing but pure satisfaction and pride. A small smirk danced upon her face, "I killed him."

Sersi's eyes widened as she stepped away, "You..."

Ikaris stood there, shocked. Processing the three words.

"I killed him," She repeated, "And I don't even feel bad about it."

"I... is this why you were crying?" Sersi questioned,

Theia shook her head, putting her hands in her lap, frowning, "Druig read my mind." her voice was quiet.

"Speaking of the devil," Kingo spoke from behind them, and they all turned around to see Druig walking into the room,

"Theia--" He started, but stopped when Ikaris stepped in front of him, preventing him from seeing Theia. "Ikaris. Please just let me see her."

"She doesn't want to see you," Ikaris spoke for her,

Druig stepped forward, "If she tells me she wants me to leave, I'll leave."

Theia walked up from behind Ikaris, "I don't want to see you."

Druig frowned, taking a deep breath, "If that's what you want."

"It is." She nodded, trying to avoid eye contact.

And Druig walked away, why did their love have to be so complicated? Why couldn't they just be happy?

LATER THAT night, as Theia was sitting on her bed, thinking everything over, she heard a knock on her door.

She stood up, sighing as she went and opened it. Revealing Druig, his hair was ruffled in different directions and he looked like he had been crying.

"Till Forever Falls Apart, Theia." He said blankly,

She looked at him with her eyebrows furrowed.

He ran a hand through his hair, "Forever's falling apart. It's the end of the world, Theia. There's a high chance everyone's going to die including you and I don't want you to die mad at me. Please, I know, I keep fucking things up and I'm horrible, but, please. Just let me hold you tonight, just one last time. In case we go to war tomorrow."

She processed his words for a moment, thinking about what to do next. "No talking."

He nodded, "No talking."

She grabbed his shirt and pulled him close to her, smashing her lips against his. She walked him to the bed and pushed him on it, shortly, getting on top of him, her legs parted so she was straddling his lap.

She removed her lips from his, moving them down his jaw to his neck then down his chest. She pulled his shirt off over his head and then smiled as she took off her own.

Glancing down her body, he pulled her back against him and moved his hand up her stomach and to her breast, he ran his finger over the fabric, being the only thing separating his skin from her nipple.

The room was warm, and all Theia could think about was how badly she wanted to be trapped in this room with him for the rest of her life.

She moaned softly against his mouth, causing him to smile beneath her kiss. He began to grind underneath her, causing her to roll her eyes back in her head.

Recovering quickly, she unzipped his pants, "Lift your hips."

He did, and by three words, he was on fire.

"Do you have any idea what you do to me, Theia?" Druig groaned, his voice breathy and rough.

She placed a finger over his lips, "No talking."

She reconnected her lips to his once more as he wrapped his arms around her frame, and all she wanted was to pause time and stay in that moment for the rest of her life.

Druig flipped Theia over, leaving her back to the bed, and now he had been topping her.

His fingers moved to the waistband of her panties and began to slide his fingers inside of them. She sucked in a breath as his cold fingers met her folds.

He paused for a moment, pulling away from Theia and smiling softly at her, and in that instant, she felt beautiful.

But she was supposed to be mad at him.

Druig began to rub his finger in small, steady movements inside her. "Fuck."

Forgetting all the other words in the world, she struggled to speak, "Druig."

"Yes, darling?"

"P - Please don't leave me again."

a/n

i'm very uncomfortable with the energy we've created in the studio today. 🧍🏻‍♀️
this is the best you're getting. take it or leave it.