𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐃
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ*:.*:..o○   𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢   ○o..:*..:*Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

The crowd clapped and cheered as the song came to an end.

Yashiro and Amane were breathless, panting for air after their passionate ball dance battle.

They stared at each other, Yashiro still bent over, Amane hovering above her.

Amane pulled her upright and tore eye contact, smiling at the crowd.

His demeanour had changed entirely, from being competitive and dominant when dancing with Yashiro, to being charming to the crowd.

Yashiro noticed his arm was still around her waist. She looked down at his hand, when he suddenly pulled her closer. Her breath hitched.

"Play along, got it?" He whispered into her ear.

Yashiro didn't respond.

His hand snaked from her waist to clasp her hand. He intertwined his fingers with hers and bowed to the crowd.

Amane then tugged Yashiro lightly, away from all of the commotion, back to the three adults waiting patiently for them at a large pillar in the ballroom.

Yashiro was in a stunned silence.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

"You two were incredible! Dear, I am so proud of you!" Yashiro's mother smiled and squished her cheeks.

Yashiro, embarrassed, pushed her mother lightly off her with her free hand.

"Thank you mother." She mumbled.

Amane fought back a giggle. Yashiro silently cursed him, squeezing his hand to hopefully get her irritated feelings conveyed.

Amane only looked away, a small smile on his lips.

"You really are the perfect couple!"

Yashiro grimaced, but smiled at her mother.

The ball was coming to an end, and Yashiro was unsatisfied with her day. Her sixteenth birthday so far had been a total disaster.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Yashiro glared at the boy sat at the other end of the grand dining table.

The king, queen, princess, and Sir Yugi and his son were having a grand meal to celebrate Nene's 16th birthday after the ball. It also celebrated and the union of the kingdoms, ready for the wedding between the young princess and prince, whom were both newly sixteen.

Duck and roast chicken lined the table on eccentric silver platters, along with vegetables freshly harvested from the finest gardens.

The tables were lit with candles, adding to the formal atmosphere.

Amane winked at Yashiro subtly as their parents were conversing, making Yashiro gasp and inhale her water.

She spluttered and coughed, drawing the attention of the other three situated at the table.

"Yashiro dear, are you okay?" Her mother asked.
"I'm- f-fine-" Yashiro coughed out.