𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐃
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ*:.*:..o○ 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫 ○o..:*..:*Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Yashiro leant against the wall, her knees weak and her lips still tingling from where Amane had pressed his against hers.

"This never happened."

Yashiro thought about what he said, and brought a shaky hand up to her face to graze her lips in disbelief.

She had provoked Amane, that much was clear. But she never expected to experience that.

Her stomach flipped inside her. Her lips felt full and swollen, but... she loved it.

What had he done to her?

'Of all the princes, I get him.'

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Amane sat, his back to the door, his legs out in front of him. He was alone in the bedroom, thinking. And god, there was a lot to think about.

He couldn't confide in anyone, after all, he was alone in a kingdom he was still unfamiliar with. So he kept his thoughts to himself, although it was hard for him to stop them from overflowing.

He raked his hand through his hair with a sigh.

Amane had kissed Yashiro. In all fairness, she had provoked him to his breaking point.

Maybe if her lips weren't so sweet, glazed and pretty, if her eyes weren't so beautifully addicting- maybe if she wasn't so angelic, maybe he wouldn't have kissed her.

Amane had no feelings for Yashiro. None at all. It was simply... a natural reaction.

The collar around his neck suddenly felt a lot more uncomfortable and tight with the lump that formed in his throat. He felt his body flush with heat.

Amane groaned and unbuttoned his top few buttons on his white shirt, before dropping his face back into his hands and sighing.

'Of all the princesses, I get her."

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Yashiro didn't tell Kou, Teru and Aoi about what happened behind closed doors. 'He just shouted at me, he was jealous.' She had said.

She still had a lot to figure out on her own, and for the time being, she was going to keep their kiss a secret. Yashiro hadn't seen Amane since their little encounter earlier on in the day.

Yashiro wanted to know what Amane meant by the kiss. Was it really just jealousy that went too far? If so, why was he jealous in the first place? Yashiro had her suspicions. But she wanted to hear it from Amane himself.

But for now, it was supper time. It was agreed on by the king and queen that Amane and Yashiro would spend meal times together, and that included their supper.

Amane had successfully avoided Yashiro through the day by feigning 'business' that he had to attend to. That 'business' being pacing around in his room, his body hot and mind buzzing with thoughts of the princess that he held absolutely no romantic feelings for. None at all. Not even a little bit.

Yashiro sat at the dining table with her pudding out in front of her. The space across from her was empty; Amane hadn't arrived yet.