𝔱𝔢𝔫

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐃
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ*:.*:..o○ 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔢𝔫 ○o..:*..:*Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Yashiro flipped her head around, and pulled Teru into a harsh kiss.

Amane felt his heart drop.

Yashiro pulled back immediately, flipping her head back around to glare at Amane furiously. Aoi stood at the archway, her hands fully over mouth in pure shock. Teru- well, he didn't seem to mind all that much, Yashiro was a princess, after all.

"What do you think of- AH!"

Amane pulled Yashiro firmly by the arm, ripping her out of Teru's grasp. She yelped as she was pulled towards Amane, and dragged out of the room.

Amane stormed out of there, Yashiro trailing close behind with a limp. Teru and Aoi watched them go with mouths agape.

Amane was furious. No, forget furious. His entire body was on fire, lit up in a spectacular plethora of metaphorical flames.

Yashiro was no happier.

"W-what the hell?! What are you doing! Let me go, my leg hurts!"
"Do you really think I care about your leg right now!?" Amane yelled back, continuing through the halls.
"If you were a- ow- if you were a good husband you would!" Yashiro spat.
"A good husband? Seriously? You were unfaithful!"
"You said you didn't care!" Yashiro laughed in disbelief.

Amane was furious. He took a quick turn and pulled Yashiro into an empty living room, the exact living room they had their first ever argument, how ironic.

Amane slammed the door behind them and turned to Yashiro, who was rubbing her wrist from where she had been gripped violently.

"You-"

Amane grabbed her shoulder, and pushed her against the wall next to the door, turning to stand in front of her, slamming his hands firmly against the wall, trapping her with each arm locking her in place.

"You do not kiss another man. Got that?" He hissed, staring sharp daggers into her magenta eyes.
"I'll kiss whoever I want to!" Yashiro spat back.
"No you will not. I am your lover. Nobody else. Got. That?"

Yashiro hesitated for a moment.

Amane was intimidating. With each palm pressed firmly against the wall behind her, the tips of his fingers turning white, with the orange eyes that blazed with fury. It was as if she was staring into the pits of hell, full of anger, fire... jealousy.

"You're jealous." Yashiro muttered.

Amane froze for only a second.

"You wish."
"You are."
"Don't make me laugh."
"You wish it was you. Instead of Teru." Yashiro knew very well she was treading on thin ice.

Amane's brow furrowed, and he spoke through gritted teeth.
"If I wanted you, I would've had you by now."
"You do want me, don't you. But you don't have me." Yashiro whispered in a mocking tone.

Amane felt his heart run rampant in his chest. Before, it was due to the angry storming through the echoing halls, but now? Now his heart beat for a completely different reason. Yashiro was inches away from him, mocking him. And by god, he knew what she was saying was right.

"I don't want you. Don't flatter yourself." He hissed.
"Oh really? Then why can't I go out with Teru?" Yashiro whispered, keeping her tone slick and seductive.

Amane had to muster up all his strength to not break, right then and right there. Her lips were so unusually welcoming, and the light from the windows beside them reflected the sunset right onto them, her cherry coloured lips glowing with a more orange hue.