𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔢

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐃
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ*:.*:..o○ 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔢 ○o..:*..:*Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Amane strutted away, down the hall and out of Aoi's view. He felt something bubble inside him. Was it anger? Annoyance? Jealousy?

'Don't be ridiculous Amane.'

He balled his hands up into tight fists, his knuckles turning a sickly white. His nails dug crescent moons into his burning palms, but he didn't care. All that Amane felt was that thing inside of him that was so peculiarly disorientating.

He felt sick. Sick to his stomach. Would he ever let Yashiro know? Absolutely not. This feeling was a secret, a secret he would carry to the grave, and there beyond.

Amane paced through the halls, directionless. He had no place to go, no place to hide. That was the problem. No- she was the problem. No matter what he did, he couldn't outrun her and her stupid face. Eyes. Lips. No- not lips. Amane mentally facepalmed, appalled with his own lewd thoughts.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

"Well? What happened?" Yashiro asked, scooting her body up to lean against her headboard. Aoi sent her an unfortunate glance.
"He just kind of- walked off."
"What!?" Yashiro and Teru said in union, dispirited.
"So you're telling me my act went to ruins?!" Yashiro cried, slamming her palms on the bed beside her.
"I'm afraid so. He genuinely- didn't seem to care."

Yashiro groaned and forced her face into her palms. Their plan was foiled. At least she got to fall into the arms of a handsome man, right? Though, Yashiro didn't feel anything when she was in Teru's arms. Instead- all she was thinking about was Amane's reaction. Not that it mattered, Teru was just a stand in for Aoi's so called 'plan'.

"God, I really thought it might work..." Yashiro sighed, running her fingers through her hair.

Aoi frowned and stepped over to Yashiro's bed, sitting down beside her and holding her hand in both of hers.

"Nene, trust me. It will work. We just need... a little... more." Aoi smirked. Yashiro blinked at her confusedly.
"I- don't like where you're going with this, Aoi." Teru folded his arms. Yashiro ignored him.

"Tell me more."

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Amane sat in blissful ignorance. If you could even call it that. He had no idea what was going on, nor the two girls and handsome young man observing him from behind, just poking their heads out from the archway. Amane sat reading a book at the dining table.

"Okay, on three, you two go in there. Yashiro, cling to Teru for dear life, got it? And Teru, just be your handsome self." Aoi whispered.
"Got it." The two whispered back.
"Okay. One... two..." Yashiro took a quick intake of breath, preparing herself to enter.
"Three."

As soon as the word left Aoi's lips, Teru was on it right away. Yashiro hobbled, leaning half of her body weight onto him. They slowly made their way to the table, Yashiro making sure to add a few little extra huffs and puffs to really sell their act.

"Goodness, Yashiro. You really should've stayed in bed."

Amane's ears picked up their voices, and immediately associated that silky voice with that annoyingly handsome man who helped Yashiro before Amane could get to her, though, he did not turn around. He would never let them get to him. After all, it wasn't like he actually cared for the princess.