One of Ayato's punishments

Of course after understanding what is my position this 'sacrifical bride' or whatever.I didn't accept it.
"Are you kidding me?",I asked looking at Reji.
"I don't make jokes....act more lady-like,you must behave here or you'll get punished",He answered and whispered the last punished part against my ear just to send me shivers down my spine but I acted like it was nothing and shrugged.
"I don't care but what do you mean by 'punished'?"
"You'll know later,now just,get out of here.I don't want to get a headache from you"
"B-but"
"out"
"Fine,whatever"

  So I just went out and closed the door after me quietly then sighed.
This is awkward....but I think that I am also living in a dream,just to be living in a mansion full of hot vampires.I think I should accept my fate. I grinned widely while looking at the wall infront of me and leaned on the door in a daze till someone poked my face , so I turned to look at who poked me.
"What do you want , Ayato?",I asked raising an eyebrow
"What else should Ore-sama want from you,other than your blood...you're useless without your blood"
"Hey! This is rude!"

Just when he heard me shouting,he pinned me against the wall and frowned.
"Don't shout at Ore-sama , now let me show you one of the punishments" , he said smirking.
  He moved his hand to one of my sleeves and slid it to under my shoulder and kissed it , leaving hickeys to say that this part in my body is his.

"You want it , right? Then I'll do you a favor and suck your blood",he said without even hearing my answer. Then he sank his fangs in my shoulder and started sucking loudly.

I tried pushing him away but it was no use so I just gave up and held his shirt tightly to try and control my screams,"Ah....your blood tastes so good from now on , you're my prey...I changed my mind about yui's blood" , he said as he pulled away to say what he wanted to say then continued drinking my blood.

Any of his brothers who passed would just stare at him as he sucks and promises me to be the next one to suck my blood.They all just gave me more pain except Laito who winked and said that he'll give me pleasure and pain as he liked my body. To be honest I liked Laito's idea and just knew that I'll wait Laito's turn to come , of course I knew that it'll come sooner or later.