cooking contest:last part

Kou: So I heard that there is a contest in the mansion that you're in.

Me: unfortunately , yeah and I think that I would die if I ate what they are cooking.

Kou: xD Hahaha . Why? Do you think that they'd poison you?

Me: No wonder.

Kou: Aww , then why don't you come to our mansion ? It would be much better in here .  After all we are better than them in mostly everything.

Me : It would be a pleasure to come but you know I think this would be difficult . I am always watched .

Kou : Don't worry , we still meet in school.

Me : Right! Fine , after all I don't want to stay with some vampires . So Kou sorry but I need to go now.

Kou : Fine , see you later.

So after Kou stopped texting me , he looked at Yuma and smirked , " She wants to escape from them so she's going to come here but she don't know that she's coming to the more dangerous mansion" , he chuckled and Yuma shook his head , " This would be troublesome".

  I stayed in my room for awhile when I suddenly heard Yui screaming her annoying scream so I got out of the room and went to the source of the scream to find out that again Laito was standing infront of the oven and he was trying to put down the fire that he made . I just face-palmed myself and brought 2 buckets of water threw the water in the first bucket on the oven and the fire ended and with the other one , I carried it then threw half the water on Laito and the other half on Yui. " What the hell is wrong with both of you !?" I asked shouting at them . Yui looked down and Laito smirked as he was all wet and looked extra hot so I needed to close my eyes while frowning and when I did , I felt someone's hot breathe against my skin , " Bitch-chan , the useless bitch-chan standing there wanted to teach me how to cook but she was as useless as ever " he explained and I nodded while blushing. Laito glared at Yui so she bowed quickly and apologized then left . I just looked back at Laito still frowning , " If you want someone to teach you then you should have said so from the beginning " I said while frowning and beconed for him to follow me .

  He followed me to my room then I went to a library in it and picked a book then walked over to him and gave him the book , " This would really help " I said then we sat on the bed and I started explaining for him many things about cooking when suddenly Laito closed the book and the door slammed close so I looked at Laito and tilted my head , " Laito ? " I whispered his name in a questioning tone and he smirked then pushed me on the bed.

  " Bitch-chan is so careless to let me enter her room like this and sits next to me without being on guard " he said smirking and my eyes went wide open .  His face started coming closer to mine and I looked away to avoid him but his hand moved to my chin and forced me to look at him , he looked directly into my eyes and soon I his eyes captured mine and he took this as his golden chance then locked my lips with his .  I felt the temperature of my skin rising and he chuckled as he slightly pulled away , " Bitch-chan is still a beginner....nfu nfu~ just by a small kiss she starts blushing " he teased as I was still in a daze . He then brought his face closer to my neck and woke up finally from my shook then tried pushing him away but he didn't even dodge and he chuckled then whispered in my ear with a husky and seductive voice , " Bitch-chan.....resisting is no use  ".

  I was at lose of words this minute and just didn't know what to do when suddenly Ayato entered the room , " Damn it idiot! Just go see your contest quick....Reji is already waiting " he coursed under his breath and Laito teleported to the kitchen .

  When I turned my head to thank Ayato he wasn't even there so I shrugged and touched my lower lips with a small smile as I liked the sensation of his lips on mine but of course I wouldn't admit but then I shook my head quickly . Concentrate...you can't fall in love with a vampire . I mean c'mon , he is a hot and sexy vampire  of course he is just playing around . I thought to myself and a small pout formed on my lips as I went to the living room and sat on a couch beside Subaru knowing that no one will come near me if I am beside him.

   Subaru didn't even look at me and stayed silent then Kanato looked at me and tilted his head , " I wonder why I can't smell any bad smell and I can't see anyone in trouble in the kitchen " he said shrugging and I nodded , " Right...and I think that I know what he'll cook " I replied.
"Really?"
"Yeah"
"Then tell us "
" Sushi "
" How did you know?"
" I explained for him how to do delicious Sushi "
" Good so we don't need to get afraid after all if we didn't like anything we still have your blood " Kanato said creepily while  hugging his teddy and this made me gulp and Ayato smirked as he looked at my expression , " Don't just look at us with this nice expression of yours and tell Ore-sama to not suck you dry or drag you to my bedroom " he teased and I looked away then suddenly a shiver went down my spine because when I  looked away , my eyes met Subaru's angry eyes and he suddenly shouted at the others , " ZIPP YOUR MOUTHES! " Just as he shouted everyone sank to silence and I was the first to do so.

   After awhile of awkward silence Laito's  laugh broke it as he entered the room with a smirk , " Oh looked , Mirna was right Laito made Sushi " Kanato said while nodding then Reji walked after him with Rice dumplings in his plate  , both diches looked so delicious and smelled too nice that I didn't know who I should start with first so I looked at Ayato and the other brothers to find them eating Reji's plate first so I started eating from it as well .

  It was too delicious with all the tasty materials that he put in his plate that I for a second lost hope in Laito's dich but when I looked at it again and saw that it looked too good . Again I had hope and faith in Laito so after tasting everything in Reji's plate , I took Laito's.

Laito's plate looked better than Reji's and as they say you eat first by your eyes the by your mouth I really enjoyed how his Sushi looked like a flower . Of course this puts Laito in advantage but if the taste isn't better than Reji's dich then it's all over . I thought then ate a small piece of the sushi and smirked widely and soon the smirk turned into a wide grin , " Ayato...what do you think ? " I asked. Ayato smirked widely , " Finally a bride learned Laito something " he said and nodded , " For the first time Reji has lost in something " . I grinned widely and looked at Laito . Laito smirked and looked at me , " You want to me this much , Bitch-chan ? " he asked me and and I sighed , " Can you keep shut ? " I answered him with a question and he chuckled as Reji sighed , " What does that mean " Reji asked and finally Shu the one that I thought he was dead finally talked , " Voting " he said .

" Laito " I voted then Kanato , Shu and Ayato voted for him , Subaru just sighed unpleased by what was happening then shook his head , " This is just a waste of my time " he complained then left the whole mansion , " What's wrong with this Subaru ? " I asked frowning then got up.  Shu shook his head , " So the winner is Laito , Reji shame on you....how can you let a beginner win you ? " he said and Reji frowned , " I am the one who let him win...and I think that I need to revise my plan again " he said then disappeared.

  I tilted my head in confusion making some locks of my black hair fall on my face .  Suddenly Laito was behind me tugging my strands of her behind my ear with his smirk , " My gift " he said wrapping his arm around me then teleported to his room where he liked to play.

____________________________________

Author note~
Nee~ so congratulations to Laito Sakamaki :3 and sorry because this chapter took forever to get uploaded.