Returning Back To The Sakamaki's

Yuma just launched at Ayato who immediately moved away then kicked him , Yuma was kind of , off guard so he tripped and fell down . In this moment Azusa appeared and pulled me away from Ayato as he was distracted by fighting Yuma .Four vampires over only one this isn't fair .Suddenly Kanato appeared as well then pushed Azusa on the ground then pushed me away . I am getting out . . . . . so long hotties . I thought as I ran out of the room , the last thing I saw was that Ayato and Yuma fighting and Kanato on top of Azusa punshing his face hardly .

When I finally saw the main door and was about to reach it , someone pinned me against a wall . C'mon why can't these people stop their teleporting thing . I thought and when I looked up I saw Ruki staring down at me , " Where do you think you are going ? " He asked and I just shrugged , " what do you think ? I am going out of this creepy mansion . " I replied . Ruki smirked then came nearer to my ear ," Don't you want to know something about your parents ? " he asked and I froze.

Parents ? I don't understand what's going on . My parents are involved in all of this ? . " Did you ever think if the ones you're living with are your real parents or not ? " He whispered and I gritted my teeth , " What do you even know about my life ? You don't know a single thing ! So don't even think that you know everything about me ! " I shouted. Then I heard Laito chuckling , " Bitch-chan I heard your voice from our mansion " Laito said with strange aura around him .

Ruki suddenly let go off me and turned to Laito with his smirk and Laito just smirked back . YEAH!! THE SMIRKING CONTEST !! RUKI'S SMIRK VS LAITO'S SMIRK !! Sorry but I'll watch this later not now , I must escape . This time I ran immediately to the door and went out then completed running . When suddenly I stopped running in the middle of the forest , " Who's there ? " I asked as I placed my hands infront of my face in a defensive way . Okay , maybe I can still fight . I knew that I saw a shadow moving in the forest , I walked slowly towards the tree the shadow stopped behind and took one knife from my pocket .I knew that I'd need one if not for hurting myself then for protecting myself . Suddenly when I reached the tree heard a familiar voice from behind me and quickly I threw the knife behind me . " Aww , m~neko-chan . . . . Is this how you greet an idol ? What would've happened if this knife scratched my knife ? " he asked me with a smirk while holding the knife between his fingers , I just sighed , " It would've left a nice scar to decorate your face " I replied smiling my fake smile . He frowned slightly at my response then walked closer to me as I backed away slightly .

Where are the Sakamakis when you need them ? So everyone appeared except Shu who's to lazy to even come here and fight . Maybe Reji ? No , he's to busy to come . Who else maybe Suba- . " Oh neko-chan , are you actually . . . . . . .scared ? That you want to get help ? " he asked in a mocking tone making me angry , " Why should I even get angry of someone like you ? Oh please , don't make me laugh , brat " I replied as I glanced at his face . Oh my , I got him angry , I think I'd better go away . I quickly turned around and was about to run when suddenly I saw Kou infront of me and before I'd move away , he grabbed my wrists and got his face closer to my neck , " Don't act too strong while you're just a mortal , weak woman " he said in a stern voice causing me to shudder . He opened his mouth and was about to bite me when suddenly we heard a voice , " Don't touch things that don't belong to you " the voice coming from behind me said as he pushed Kou away causing Kou to stumble back few steps then regain his balance again . Oh , it's Subaru . I thought as I looked behind me just to see Subaru so I shrugged and looked ahead of me , at Kou . Kou smirked widely when he saw Subaru standing infront me in a defensive way as if he was trying to protect me from a monster . Man , I wanted to die since too long but looks like , I won't . I sighed then looked behind me and stretched , " Bye , bye ! " I waved with a smile at Kou then rushed off , leaving behind me 2 monsters to fight as they want .

Fuck this , I am tired and this forest seems endless . I panted slightly while looking down with my hand on my knees then when I looked forward I saw a river . It was so clear that I thought it was sparkling in the darkness with the moon's reflection in it . I smiled brightly as I looked at the conduit then sat down infront of it.

Just then I saw a lady wearing a white dress with blonde her . She was standing on a rock in the middle of the conduit while singing and looking at me . Suddenly she reached her hand out for me to grab it , she was extremely beautuful and stunning but she had this scary aura around her . I didn't want to grab her hand and I stood up quickly to walk away but instead of just walking away , I saw myself walking towards the river . Wait what ? No ! The other direction ! Wrong direction mr.Mind ! Please just escape ! I don't want to die like this ! I tried to walk away but there was no effect , the lady completed singing and smiling at me as the water reached my mouth . I had no control on my body , right then and just watched the water covering my body and drowning it . I guess , this is goodbye . Just then I felt how I couldn't breathe at all and the water entering my body . I looked at the woman who was singing but she wasn't there instead I saw her under me , pulling my even deeper in the water .

Suddenly I felt 2 strong pair of arms wrapping around my body and pulling me outside , I couldn't see who my savior was due to my closed eyes but I could tell that the woman disappeared . I felt something soft touching my lips then I felt my eyes opening and I sat up and started coughing water out of my mouth then looked at my savior " Uh , thank you for saving me .... Laito " I whispered and saw him smirk , I just bit my lower lip while blushing , just then I understood what was this soft thing that covered my lips . It was his own lips , my blush darkened as I knew that and I heard Laito chuckle " Nee , why do you always keep seducing me too much ? Hmm ? Ero-chan ? " he asked and I shrugged .
" Ero-chan ? A new nickname ? "
" Yeah a shortcut for erotic "
" Hey! That's rude " I said with a frown . As if ' Bitch-chan ' is any better , how stupid.Laito just chuckled again at my reaction and picked me up

" Well , for now let's go back to the mansion so that I can take my pay back from my ero-chan~ nfu "

" And who said that I'd pay back ? "

" I did "

" Okay "

And with that he teleported back to the mansion , I saw 2 of the brothers waiting me ; Reiji ( WHY!? ) and Shu ( Shu was sleeping so no need to mention him , right ? Well I don't care because I ALRRADY DID! ) .I gulped seeing the frown on Reiji's face and Laito placed me down . Reiji started tapping his foot against the floor while glaring at me with his arms crossed over his chest.

" What were you doing there , human ? "

" Umm......Kou asked me to come to the mansion for abit and then many things happened , I don't remember exactly though "

" You don't remember ? Fine then , I'll make you remember come to my room after changing your clothes "

He demanded then afjusted his glasses and disappeared . I sighed and walked up to my room " Nee , bitch-chan , wait for me tonight " Laito said behind me and I just rolled my eyes then closed the room's door .