Meeting The Mukamis

" Nee~ m~neko-chan , you are late " Kou said pouting when I finally reached the roof . " Late ? You told me that you want to see me after school . . . . . you didn't say anything about the time " I replied then turned back to open the roof's door again , " Sorry Kou but I need to go again or else I'll have a punishment " I added then opened the door and frowned , " M~neko-chan , it is rude to just go away like that , we didn't start talking yet " he said , standing infront of me . Am I imagining things or is this Kou but wait if this is Kou then who was the one I was talking to ? A ghost ? Bloody Mary ? Lamia ? Or maybe Kou is a ghost . Suddenly I heard loud laughter that interrupted my thoughts , " M~neko-chan . . . . . .what are you thinking of ? Of course I am not any of what you're thinking " He replied causing me to frown . Did I say this out loud ? Oh my god , how possibly can my stupidity increase ? I sighed then looked at him , " Well okay sorry now please let me pass " I said as I tried passing him but he instead of moving away , he grinned and walked towards me . Pervert grin ! Stay away ! . I warned myself then stepped backward as he kept coming closer till I was trapped . " Oi!! What do you think you're doing ? " I asked as I tried pushing him but he didn't move away .

Smirking widely Kou held my wrists above my head , " Let's see what foreign blood tastes like " he whispered in my ear and my eyes went wide open . He is a vampire too ? I noticed his strange aura but I never thought of him being a vampire . I tried pushing him quickly but it was no use , whenever I struggled he tighter his grip till it hurted me . " Kou let go " I hissed but he didn't look at me nor answer me , he was just staring at my neck with a frown , " These Sakamakis , what did they do to you ? " He asked as he looked at me again with his red eye then he covered my mouth , " Don't try screaming " He whispered and looked at my eyes . I felt them being gloomy , empty and dull like how they normally are and like how I always feel . I closed my eyes then opened them again and they looked better as Kou's expression changes helped me notice , " M~neko-chan . . . . I can't resist more than this " He whispered not commenting about what just happened then he bit me , sinking his fangs deep inside me.

" Don't " I whispered , being already tired of everything happening since the start . I heard Kou moaning softly against my skin then he teleported both of us to an unknown room where I fainted in and somehow started to dream of my past .

~ The Dream ~
Standing alone in the darkness , I tilted my head and looked around , " Hey there ! Is anyone here ? " I asked and suddenly I was standing in a big room and my family sitting on the couch watching T.V and laughing while I am sitting in the corner of the room silently , looking at them as they enjoyed their time alone . I frowned as I remembered the scene from my past then the scene before me changed to many scenes when they'd shout at me and say how useless I am and how they don't want to see me ever again after that I even saw how bad they treated me and how they treated my brother and sister as a prince and princess , they'd bring them what then want without them repaying the favor unlike me , after bringing for me something I should just repay them . This has no meaning to me anymore . I thought , lying to myself as my eyes went to their dull , emty and full of pain eyes . Then I saw my parents sending me to Japan and telling me that now it's all over . I reached out my hand to touch the scene infront of me but my hand just passed through my mother . Right . . . .I am just dreaming .

~ Dream ended ~

I sat immediately in a shock then looked around , just to see myself in a girly looking room , " Eww , how girly . I hate this . . . .anyways where a- " Before I could continue (again) someone cut me , " Can't you be alittle quieter while waking up " A guy said and I tilted my head to see clearly how he looked like . black hair with curly white ends , he was still wearing the academy's uniform so it was easy to know that he was from my academy . Is he new in the Academy ? I don't remember seeing him around before . " Not my problem that you're such . . . . .oh wait , where am I first ? " I asked firstly but in my mind I knew that I wanted to go rip his ass off but I acted poliet enough to not make him angry but he didn't seem to get tricked .

" You should behave yourself even more you , mortal human " He said and I lost my control on my anger then got out of the bed , " You little . . . . .brat , you'll see " I said as I stormed towards him with my fist prepared to punch him in the face , when suddenly a pair of 2 strong arms hugged me from behind and I felt my back hitting something hard . I looked up to see who that person was and I saw a tall guy , no not only tall but too tall with dark blonde hair . He stared down at me with his piercing brown eyes and I stared at him in silence . When did he ? . My thoughts were cut off when suddenly I heard a familiar voice chuckling , " M~neko-chan can be aggresive sometimes but just by one look she sinks to silence " Kou said and I turned my head to look at him , " And you are a bastard ! Why am I here !? " I shouted at him and tried getting away from the tall guy . He just turned me around forcefully , grabbed my wrists , placed them above my head and pinned me against the wall ,I gasped and tried escaping but he tightened his grip on my wrists making me growl as it pained , " You're blood's scent is too nice , let me taste it and show me some of your pained expressions " he said then he licked my neck and slowly sank his fangs inside me . I bit my lower lip to keep in any voice that would try to slip and just didn't give him what he wanted to satisfy himself .

This really hurts . I thought as I stared at each guy I just met and saw another one , he was somehow similar to Kanato but I wasn't interested at all to know them . Vampires I always made fun of them , I never thought that this would happen . Just after I thought so , the guy pulled away and I fell to my knees as I couldn't stand . " How pathetic " the guy with black hair commented and suddenly he was standing infront of me while smirking . The hell this smirk is glued on his face , it's always there actually .

Then Ruki just knelt infront of me and looked deep into my eyes , " Kou , you found her " he said then started introducing himself , " I am Mukami Ruki the eldest here " he said and Kou chuckled , " I think you already know who I am " .
" Yep ! A freaking , old , ugly bastard ! "
" Hey , this is sooo mean , m~neko-chan ! " he whined and I rolled my eyes , " tch " I whispered . " I am slightly surprised of what comes out from your , need-to-be-eaten lips and from the words in your delicious blood " The tall guy said as he licked his lips , " anyways I am Yuma and this is Azusa " he said pointing at the creepy boy . Kanato's twin . "Don't compare him to one of these bastards ! " Kou shouted and I looked at him and nodded quickly . "At least have some senses and introduce yourself " He scolded and I looked at him with a pokerface . As if they doesn't know . " Whatever I am Mirna . . . . . a foreigner , nothing else to know " I said as I sat on the bed and placed one leg on the other .

I looked around me and heard them whispering my name as if it was hard to memorise . You deserve this hotties!! . The till now silent Azusa suddenly talked , " We are having a visitor " he said out of no where . Now you confused me . . . . I prefer you being silent , don't talk again ! . I thought then suddenly a hand was around my waist and I was carried , I looked to my side and saw that Ayato was carrying me , " Bastards ! Don't come near my prey ! Nor touch her ! " He shouted then Yuma teleported infront of Ayato and . . . .

~To be continued~
____________________________________

And .... to be continued xDDD guess what may happen till I upload the next chapter .
~Mirna