the six stages

"Well, it's not the least accessible system I've seen, but it's close." Livingston started, "I don't suppose they have a closed-circuit feed I could tap into?"

"No." Danny replied, Iris shaking her head, as he an Iris sat down, both dressed smartly in a suit and a silk shirt, half buttoned, with some low waisted, dark baggy jeans.

"This is definitely a black bag job." Livingston responded, he turned to Iris, who sat next to him, "Do they employ an in-house technician?" Rusty, Danny, and Iris all smirked at each other.

"Two." Rusty replied, "And one of them's lonely."

The man in question, was back in his favourite strip club, getting his usual lap dance, from the same girl he always came to see and spend his money on. Charmaine the dancer, dressed in the skimpiest nurse's costume, rubbed against him, and grabbed his security pass that was latched onto his work uniform pocket and continued to dance for him, slipping it in her pocket. After she finished, she sauntered off towards the exit and into the parking lot where Rusty and Iris were waiting for her.

"Thanks, Charmaine." Rusty said, as she handed Iris the security pass and he gave her a hundred dollars, "We'll have this back in an hour. Say hi to your mom for me."

"Say it yourself." Charmaine replied, "She'll be onstage in five minutes." Rusty and Iris watched her saunter back into the club, Iris tilting her head before walking to Rusty's car, with the owner following her. Iris batted a few of the balloons from the backseat away from her head as she sat in the passenger seat waiting for Rusty to drive off.

*********************************
"Watch it bud." A tourist said after the balloon boy bumped into him.

"Who you calling 'bud', pal?" The balloon boy responded, who looked eerily like Virgil Malloy.

"Who you calling 'pal', friend?" The tourist shot back, who looked like Turk Malloy surprisingly.

"Who you calling 'friend', jackass?" The balloon boy said as he let go of the massive bunch of balloons which floated into a security camera.

"Don't call me a jackass."

"I just did call you a jackass."

"433, we have a visual impairment on the northwest 0-5-2 exit door camera." The slim said over the radio. The sentry standing closest to the issue responded and walked over to deal with it. Which seemed to be much more difficult task than he thought. Meanwhile, Livingston, dressed in a technician's uniform, used the distraction to go through the door the sentry was guarding, using the security pass Rusty and Iris got for him.

Livingston walked down the hallway, looking down at his hand occasionally, he had drawn a map on it, and tried to seem as confident as possible. He lightly patted his brow to wipe away any sweat and walked to find the circuit room. Once again using the map, he walked down the splices until he found the right wires.  He placed a spider onto the main conduit and looks at a receiver as he checks that it is picking up the spider's feed.

Upstairs, Rusty, Iris, and Danny are sat in front of some computers. "And we're up and running."

"Why do they always paint hallways that colour?" Danny asked.

"They say taupe is very soothing." Rusty replied.

Back in the cage, Livingston steps out of the circuit room, his job done. He checks his palm for directions and is left with smudged pen and a faint outline from when he wiped his sweat away earlier.

"Uh-oh." Danny said, watching him from the security cameras they just got access to.

Livingston reached a T junction in the hallway and walked down the right side, but quickly retracing his steps to walk down the left side. Which left, Iris and Rusty exchanging a look upstairs.

Meanwhile, a sentry that had passed Livingston earlier started to follow him as he walked out of the cage and back into the main casino.\

"Hey, hold up a minute." The sentry said, as Livingston ignored him and started walking faster.

"Excuse me!" The sentry tried again, "Hey! Excuse me!"

Livingston had just made it to the door and used the security pass to get out when it was stopped by the sentry. "Hey. You dropped this." The sentry said as he handed Livingston his receiver.

"Oh. Thank you."

"How's the reception on those things?"

"Excellent." With that Livingston walked out the door and into the casino with the sentry watching at the door.

Back upstairs, Rusty, Iris, Danny all exhale heavily sighing with relief that he hadn't been caught. 

"Well." Danny said

"Yeah." Iris and Rusty replied.

*********************************
"Fourth task." Iris began, "Construction. We need to build an exact working replica of the Bellagio vault."

"For practice." Rusty said.

"Something like that." Danny replied, "Fifth task. Intelligence. We need those codes, Linus, from the only man who has all three."

"Who? Benedict?" Linus asked.

"Learn to love his shadow." Danny replied, as he looked over at Iris who was checking all the supplies that came in.

"Wait, wait, wait." Linus started, "All I get to do is watch the guy?" He continued as he helped Rusty bring in more supplies.

"You gotta walk before you can crawl." Iris glanced over at them and then looked at Linus.

"Reverse that." She said before going back to her notes and continued her job of checking things off while her brother came to hover by her shoulder.

"Sixth task." Iris started, before interrupting herself to argue with her brother, "Danny stop lookin' over my shoulder and breathing down my neck. Leave me alone." Iris turned back to the team, "Transport."

"I was just tryin' to see if you were doing it right that's all." Danny said, as he put a 'comforting' hand on her shoulder. Iris turned to him with a blank stare.

"Well, as you can see, I'm doing it right. So please, for the love of God, go away." She said, Danny raised his hands and backed off, with the team looking on in bemusement.