Security

Requested by entidy

no ships

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

"Did you really have to add that many guns? The Designation Drones are already powerful enough, and you just HAD to make it a FUCKING clown!"

"mind you, its called a jester, not a clown."

"shut up smart-ass! You know what I mean!"

"You're acting like an edgy troubled teenager again."

"I- I just... UGHHH!"

Johnson Demi would look at his creation, after his assistant had pointed out about the design, he was still rather pleased. He'd name it after himself of course, since he has no creativity with names. 

Many workers of his criticised him about the name, after all, Serial Designation JD was rather a strange name, it may not seem like a big deal but all of the Designation Drones only have a single letter in their name. The only Designation Drone with the closest letter that sounds like a name was N. His creator was quite fond of the name, as 'N' sounded like 'Ann'.

JD was only powered up a day ago and yet he has instantly gained the respect of the other Helper Drones on board. I guess having that much firepower will bring fear to anyone. JD was purely made out of metal, and he sure is quite heavy; despite that, he is still very fast. The only down side of it was JD not having wings, as the guns and machinery took the place on his back.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

His steps would make a loud clank  whenever he took a step. As he walked around the halls, a Helper Drone bumped in to him. The poor drone looked as if he saw a ghost.

"I-I'm sorry! Please don't hurt me!"

He'd only grunt as a response and walked past the terrified drone.
It was no shock to see the drone be that scared of him, after all, many other drones did too. He'd sometimes wonder why the other drones were scared of him, but after a week he had learnt to ignore it.

"Oi JD! Get over here! We need you to shoot down this door! It's been stuck for 5 hours!"

The other drones only ever used him as a tool, but his only purpose was to go on Earth and disassemble the other Designation Drones that were corrupted. He couldn't go on Earth yet as his creator decided it was best for him to stay at the base for 2 weeks until he gets sent to Earth.

He didn't mind it of course, he was taught roughly to only listen and accept what the higher-ups did and told him. 

He could never disobey.

Time skip: 2 hours before launch

After all his trainings had passed, the higher-ups decided that he was ready to go to Earth. He'd have a job that no other Designation Drones have, and that is to kill the Designation Drones themselves.

His thundering footsteps could be heard even throughout the snow. He looks back at the spaceship.

Now or never. I cant go back to the base now.

He didn't expect Earth to be so dull and cold. The higher-ups told him that Earth was once a beautiful planet with life and colours all around it.

Guess that was way back then.

Sigh. Sometimes I wish I was just a normal Helper Drone. This is too much work for me.

Only the bells from his jester hat could be heard. It was quite uneasy. He took a breath and continued walking.

After what seems to be hours, he saw a spaceship like the one he landed in, but the other spaceship was damaged beyond repair. He grunts and speed-walks to the spaceship, examining the inside. The only noise that he heard when he stepped in was a tiny squeak, seemingly behind a chair.

He growls and looks to the way of the chair. A Designation Drone emerges from behind the chair, clearly startled.

JD took in all of the Designation Drone's details, his hair, clothes, and the awkward position it was currently in. The smaller Drone only stared at him with slight fear and discomfort. 
After about a few seconds of staring, the smaller Drone broke the awkward silence.

"Ehm... W-why are you here?"

JD stares daggers into his eyes. He was told that the Designation Drones were powerful, and has no fear of anything or anyone. But this, this wasn't what he was expecting.

 It was a weakling. 

A Designation Drone who looked as if he'd yell "language" if you swore.
JD never expected a Designation Drone to look this soft. He still won't let his guard down.

The other drone was startled and only stared back in discomfort.

JD noticed there was... a very large height difference.

JD picked the drone up, earning a yelp from him. The drone looks up at him with his soft yellow eyes, slightly panicked. JD further examines the drone more. He could recognise that soft look on his face anywhere. 

Although JD never saw him in person, the drone was talked about quite often. Most of them were just gossips. As he is one of the original trio, JD never understood why N could manage to still be in one piece even tough his squad hates him.

N was curious as why a random Designation Drone landed here. He nor his squad called in backup. He was nervous if the new Designation Drone will attack him.

JD softened his grasp and as soon as he did that, N jumped down and fled. JD was surprised at this. Had N been waiting for this moment?

N opened his wings and was going to fly, but JD grabbed his leg roughly. N whimpered at the tight grip, and whispered a "sorry" before kicking JD in the face and zooming off in the distance.

N was sure to tell V and J about this new Designation Drone.