Saviour

Requested by Blackteababy

N x reader

Reader uses they/them

Reader is a worker drone.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

You never understood how you and N got together. He's a designation drone and you're a worker drone. He's supposed to kill you. And he didn't, and now you two are together, living a good life. N's a sweetheart, don't get me wrong, but when a 7'1 designation drone suddenly jumps at you and gives you a big, deadly hug, It's quite too much to bear.

Yet you're still here, waiting on the spot you both usually meet in. You work 7 days a week, you only get a day off because everyone wanted to celebrate a upgraded door.

You hear what sounds like something flying towards you, as you turn around your greeted with N wrapping his arms around your waist.

"How did today's hunt go?" You ask N.

N blinked and responded; "It was... alright. I only did a few mistakes, but that an improvement! Usually J calls me worthless and stupid, but today she only called me useless! I think that's a good thing!

You sighed.

"N, buddy. That relation ship with your 'boss' isn't healthy. You need to stick up for yourself"

N tilted his head in question "But why?"

You stared deeply into his eyes. The stars were beautiful today, and Y/N was not about to let N's stupid boss bully him like that. N was much taller than you, about half an arm's length. You got on your tip-toes and wrapped your arms around his neck.

"Because I love you and I can't see you get hurt."

N grinned at you and gave you a peck on the cheek.

"I'll take care of myself, don't you worry Y/N!"

You smiled. "That's what I like to hear!"

You cupped his cheeks and turned his head to face the beautiful dark sky full of bright stars. His pupils shrunk at the sight. He awhhs in amazement, his tail now slightly wagging.

"The stars are beautiful, aren't they?"

N took some time to respond. "Yeah. They are."

You suddenly feel a burning sensation on you leg. You look down to see N's tail graze your leg. You hiss in pain. You could feel the acid burn through the metal.

"Y/N! Darling! I'm sorry!"

N scrambled to you and lifts your leg up to see the burn. You smirk at how caring he is, despite being a murder of a thousand worker drones, he still has the kindest heart. 
He opens his mouth and lets his saliva drip on the wound. You look down to see it quickly heal and repair the burnt part.

He gives you a big bear hug. You could hear him softly sniffing.

"N, it's okay-" 

"But I've hurt you!" 

Both of you sat in silence. You puffed your cheeks and got him to his eye-level. You bonked him on the head softly a couple times. Seeing him yelp was cute.

"But I'm not hurt anymore due to my amazing powerful boyfriend right?"

He jumps up at that. He smiles so wide that it hurts to look at. He lifts you by the chest and hugs you so tightly that you could hear your gears crunch. Even for a hug, N's still very powerful. You began to choke as you now couldn't even breathe.

"N I love you but please let go, I literally can't breathe."

N releases you at once. The pros of having a sweetheart of a boyfriend is that you can tell him to do whatever you want and he'll do it. You booped his nose. 

"Say N, I need help with something. Can you help me?"

N's eyes beamed at the question.

He'd respond "Sure! I love doing anything!"

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

N hated it.

You got N to carry very heavy boxes for you, as every other worker drone was too busy celebrating. N groans and places the box down where you pointed.

"Y/N, when I said 'Sure! I love doing anything!' I didn't expect you to make me lift up a box with 600 kilograms worth of metal."

 "Ah-ah-ah You can't complain. I order you not to!" You smugly reply.

The box's were massive. it was about 35cm taller than you. Luckily, you have a 7'1 boyfriend who is willing to take a bullet for you just for your attention.

You loved abusing your power as his lover.

A loud clank could be heard as N got the last box to the correct spot. He slouches and sighs of exhaustion. You walk up to him and gave him a pat on the back. You thanked him for helping and ordered him to follow you into a new room.

"please don't tell me you're going to give me even more work again"

You giggled and winked at him. He knew exactly that you were going to give him work.

"You can throw your baby tantrum outside, but do that later because we have work to do!"

N groaned. You giggled at that. Earlier he said that he'll do anything for you, so you purposefully made it a living hell for him.

You suddenly hear alarms going off and people screaming in the distance. N's eyes shot wide. He ran to you and picked you up and took off.

"N? Whats wrong?"

"V and J! They are attacking this building!"

"And I thought the newly upgraded doors would hold them off"

"Y/N! Nows not the time for jokes!"

You and N glided through the air. You liked the feeling of wind brushing down your hair, it felt soothing in some way. You look back to see a worker drone get dragged into the darkness. You cringe and hold onto N tighter. He takes notice of this and blocks the view with his wing.

"I think we are far enough now"

N lands on a tall building, releasing you. N looks back at the out-of-range building that you both escaped from. N looks a bit nervous.

"N? Are you okay?"

"Im fine Y/N, but uhm..."

He looks at you with a nervous gaze. When both your eyes lock he turns away.

"It's that J and V might be mad that i'm not... helping them. I-I think I might have to go back to that building."

You look at him with an understanding smile. 

"It's fine, just go back to them. I can't see you get beat up again."

N thanked you and flew back, seemingly in a rush. You sighed and went in the building that you were dropped on. You're very thankful that he helped you throughout all those hard times.

You are sure to help him back someday.