Vampiric

N x Female!Reader

Y/N is a sadist lil gremlin

Requested by OrchidReadsBooks

☆.。.:*  .。.:*☆

On the everlasting snowy day, you've managed to convince a murder drone to become friends with you. 

It was a blast.

You two had the same interests and a lot in common.

You have been strangely affectionate towards N, who was appreciating the fact that you would listen to him when no one else would.

N is playing outside in the snow, jumping around and throwing his hands up in the air, trying to catch snowflakes.

You weren't too keen on being outside and getting yourself cold for no reason, but you only stayed because N begged you to.

"Ooh! Y/N look! I made a sculpture out of snow that looks like a rubber ducky!"

You can never get enough of this man.

The snow sculpture that he was carefully holding in his hand, did look more like a deer instead of a duck. 

You would have pointed it out but you didn't want to hurt his precious feelings.

"Mhm. Cool... Duck."

"Thanks!"

N then stupidly tried to eat it, then immediately spitting it out and having a coughing fit.

You sigh and shake your head in disappointment.

It wasn't the first time that N tried to eat something that he randomly found.   

"Come on N, It's almost morning, let's head back." You called 

"Sure Y/N!"

You and N both walk back to the corpse tower, chatting along the way.

You always wondered why he was always so happy.

J and V despise him, and he doesn't even enjoy killing worker drones.

Sure, you are a worker drone, but you still liked it when other people got hurt.

Some might even call sadistic.

But you couldn't care less because that was probably true.

The stars in the night sky glimmers in the dark, shining beautifully. The wind breezes through your hair, comforting you.

Once you and N got back to the corpse tower, you grab a drone's decapitated head and start to pour oil down your throat.

N looked nervously at you.

"Say Y/N, why do you drink your own kind's blood?"

Flashbacks to when you accidentally cut yourself and bled. You sucked on the blood and you are amazed of how delicious it tasted.