You can't like him

Requested by Simp286

N x tsundere reader fluff

Y/N uses they/them as requester didn't specify gender and i didn't want to assume

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Y/N was quite the name you never expected for a designation drone. But that's why the other designation drones talk about them. Y/N was never fond of all the letters and gifts that they had found under their door.

Y/N didn't feel anything. 

Especially love.

That changed when they had moved base, since they had... accidentally dissembled another designation drone for talking bad about her. 

You got assigned a tour guide, since the new base is about twice as large as the old one. You could even get lost in it. Y/N obviously was a bit harsh on the other designation drones, even when they did as much as to look at them.

But their tour guide was too kind looking. you softened just at the sight of him.

"Hehe, are you going to stare at me all day for are you finally going to follow me?".

 Crap.

He noticed that I was staring at him.

"S-sorry. I was lost in thought."

"From?"

Y/N looked away and blushed from embarrassment for staring so intensely at him. N giggled at your actions.  You turned to face him again, and you huffed as you looked into his eyes.

His bright, shiny, yellow eyes.

He suddenly grabbed your hand and pulled you toward a room. You yelped at the sudden contact you felt. You weren't used to people touching you. You'd normally pull away instantly but... N was very gentle, and you didn't want to hurt his feelings. He seems like a nice boy.

"Come on Y/N! this is my favourite place!"

You looked around and see a massive hallway with plants and flowers everywhere. This is a sight to behold.

"A-are those..."

N knew exactly what you were asking. "Vegetation that is still alive on Copper-9? Yep!"

N looks very excited. This new place has become your favourite place in less than a second. All the colours you can imagine, just scanning the place could make you faint. Someone must have been taking care of this place

"T-thank you..."

N looks at you with a smile. "It's no problem! Always happy to help!"

Damn him and his stupid beautiful smiles

You began to touch the pretty flowers, when a certain purplish-blue flower catches your eye. You walk towards it, your eyes shining in delight. You feel the flower's soft pedals, and touch its green stem. This flower was so beautiful.

Almost as beautiful as-

You hear a soft giggle behind you. You turned around to see N, with his hands behind his back, with himself slightly bowing down.

"Whatcha looking at, Y/N?"

You move aside and pointed at the flower, as if it was a majestic artifact. N looks at you, smiling and beaming you with a soft look on his face. He walks towards you and his hand slightly brushes past your own as he walks beside you. You blush at his soft hands.

What am I thinking... I just met him a hour ago and i'm already feeling fuzzy when i'm with him.

I don't like him.

I can't.

Not yet.

"Y/N? You're spacing out again".

Oh.

"Its okay Y/N, I space out often too. Sometimes at the worst times."

N grins at you and looks back at the flower. He looks excited about something.

"Oh my gosh Y/N! I love this type of flower too!"

N then begins to ramble about flowers, and what the flowers need to survive. Its not like you dislike his rambles, so you listen to his rambles. He even told you a embarrassing secret about himself, that no one knows.

A beehive fell on his head.

You weren't sure how that managed to happen, as most of the living things on Copper-9 should be wiped out by now. It still was a very silly experience to hear from a designation drone, one of the most powerful version of drone kind.

You began to space out and stare at N's face, looking at all of the expressions he makes and all of his silly hand gestures.

"Y/N? Are you listening?"

You blinked and gasped.

I did it again. This is like the fifth time!

You hear a girly screech.

"Y/N! Y/N! Are you sick?" 

"H-Huh?"

"Your face! It's really hot!"

My face is hot?

You had only then realised that you were blushing, madly. You blushed so hard that your system is over heating. Anyone would probably feel the increase of temperature within 5 meters.

"Eek! Stay here Y/N! I'll go get oil for you to drink!"

N opens his wings and soars at the exit. You begin to think how you even managed to over heat. Wait till someone hears that Y/N died from over heating because they were crushing on N too much.

Only about 10 minutes later, N lands in front of you, and rushes towards you before panting.

"I-I got you oil!"

N tilts your head up and uses his thumb to open your mouth. He carefully pours the oil in and releases a sigh of relief. He seemed exhausted. 

You begin fantasising about him.

"Sorry for being kinda late, Y/N, the Worker Drones were far way from our base"

You smirk at him, and pats him on the head. He smiles widely at that. You notice that his tail was... wagging? Well what ever it was doing, it was swinging around. It's like N is a dog.

You think about how N is very oblivious any other drone would have instantly knew about your crush on N just based on how you were lovingly looking at him.

You kissed him on the cheek.

"Thank you for your services, N."

N looks like if he had froze for a second. He blushed and and suddenly looks shocked.

"OoOH My drone! Sorry I have to go Y/N I- uh-"

He panics and tries to explain, "Squad- need- uh- Me- Lateee!!"

He stretches the last word and bows before taking off.

You look at his clumsy flying.

You smirk at at the awkward boy's image inside your head.
You walk back into the hall with the flowers.

You froze at your own thoughts. 

OH MY GOSH DID I REALLY JUST KISS A STRANGER I JUST MET A HOUR AGO? PULL IT TOGETHER Y/N! YOU NEVER FELT LIKE THIS WITH ANYONE ELSE! THAT BOY IS A THREAT TO YOUR LONEY LIFE!

Seems like Y/N is handling things well.