Traitor Squad

Requested by MurderDroneZero

Uzi x MD Male reader

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

"Uzi I told you not to go outside at night."

"Bite me! You can't tell me what to do!"

"And because that you didn't listen to me, you got hurt."

Uzi looked away in anger and embarrassment. You laughed at her foolishness.

"But seriously, how did you manage to trip on a scrap piece of metal and got stuck on a giant metal slinky?"

Uzi hit your head multiple times, you could only get her to stop by pushing her away.

"Alright alright! I'll drop the subject!"

You put your hands up as if you were being robbed.

"You better be." She spat.

Uzi had small scratches all over her arms and legs, and the wounds were leaking with her oil. You wrapped her with bandages and and licked some of her oil on your hand.

"There, that should do it."

Uzi rolled her eyes and left the hideout.

"Where are you going? Have you not learned your lesson?"

"I'm just going out to make sure a friend of mine is okay!"

She left before you could say anything else. You sighed and began to pack up all your medical gear. You've never seen anyone with Uzi before and Uzi didn't seem the type to care if her friend got hurt. Either she's lying or she's just hiding something from me."

You opened up your wings and flew to a tower. You needed fresh air from the last encounter you had. You were deep in thoughts about Uzi.

Does she like me the same way I like her?

That question echoed through your head. You tried best not to think bad about yourself after all, you're a killing machine and she's the very thing you're supposed to kill.

You've gotten a bit soft after you met Uzi you don't think thats a good thing but you still don't blame her. She's a perfect girl with a... almost perfect life. Its a shame she banished herself.

You are getting a bit worried. Uzi normally returns after an hour, but it's been 3 and a half hours.

Your head is filled with anxious thoughts, you try to push them away but since your so in-love with her, you decide to go investigate.

after 10 minutes of flying, you found some fresh oil trail on the ground next to building. As sneakily as you can, you snuck your way inside without alerting anyone.

Bad idea.

You turn the corner to see Uzi tied up with a rope. You're about to rush to her but a male's voice spoke.

"N. Im quite impressed that you betrayed your own squad and killing your leader, I'll give you that. But you know what your punishment is."

You stretch your head a bit and see a group of about 4 new designation drones you never seen before. One of them, a male with white hair, was being pinned to the wall by a taller male. The drone looks scared and looks back at Uzi before getting slammed to the wall hard.

"Say, squad. What do you think we should do with him? He's sided himself with a worker drone after all."

A female voice spoke up. "I say we make him our play thing. He looks very weak."

The female designation drone pushed the male drone that was pinning the poor white-haired drone and kicked him hard in the ribs.

You cringe and see Uzi's eyes flaming with anger. She would have screamed and cussed them out if it weren't for the duct tape on her mouth.