Banished

V x Reader

Requested by Blackteababy

E/C = eye colour

‧̍̊˙· 𓆝.° 。˚𓆛˚。 °.𓆞 ·˙‧̍̊

Your name is Y/N, and you've been sent to Copper-9 with the original team, which who are V, you, J, and N.

You looked a bit different from your teammates.

Your eye's colour is E/C and your model had more of a neutral design. Your legs weren't as thick as N's or as thin as V and J's. Your torso is a bit wider than V and J's but still smaller than N's.

You've never felt insecure about your indifferences though, the difference made you feel special.

It's been a couple of years with your team on the planet, and you have developed some sort of attraction towards V.

It was obvious that N had a crush on V, and you know that. You don't want to see N get heartbroken, so you just kept your feelings in.

The snow tonight was unusually heavy, the wind howled loudly and the night was dead quiet.

It was unsettling.

You, N and V were in the landing pod, with V mostly snapping at N and planning how to raid another colony.

"Ehm V... I heard that today is a blood mo-" 

N tried to talk but quickly got shut up.

"Shut it N!"

"But V! Tonight's hunt could be dangerous because of-"

"Of what? Worker Drones? Please N! We are MURDER DRONES! We KILL them! We are the predators!"

You stared at N.

"V, please atleast listen to what N has to say, it could be important!"

"Ugh, fine. Robo-idiot, continue."

N's face lighted up with glee.

"Today is a blood moon, and all of the worker drones may be hostile, meaning they will attack back."

"Pftt- They are WORKER DRONES! I'll just slice their heads off!"

"You won't be saying that when all of the worker drones in the colony traps you in a corner and attacks you."

V looked a bit nervous when N said that.

You noticed this and and tried to say something comforting.

"Don't worry V, you're the strongest and i'm sure they won't stand a chance!"

V smirked at you, causing your engine to speed up.

"Thats right Y/N! I'm the strongest so I don't have to worry when I eat their guts!"