1.1 - Let's do our best!

I stood at the edge of the building rails, backing away from that crazy woman infront of me. A wide sinister grin appeared on her face as she rushed towards me, pushing my shoulders harshly as my body flipped backwards.

I fell.

I stared at the woman that pushed me off, my crazy mother. Her mouth moved as I read her words,

"Goodbye, Kazu,"

Ah.... what a bitch. Even in my last moments she had to say the name she gave me.

As everything moved to fast, I saw as the dirty concrete sidewalk slowly became closer and closer. If only I could meet my father one last time.

Thud.

My vision goes dark. My breathing became harsh as I finally...

Took my last breath.

Ah... how sad.

********

In the dark lonely space where I only stood afloat for god knows how many years, a small speck of white light approached me.

Lightly, it landed on my nose. And almost immediately, a bright light moved passed me as a bright light flashed directly to my eyes, making me squint my eyes and wince.

Suddenly, I saw the very familiar bright blue as white fluffy cotton littered the sky. Around me, I saw tall trees, almost reaching the sky.

Sitting up, long dark blue hair fell from my head. How strange. From what I could remember, my hair wasnt blue nor was it this long. As I was examining the blue hair attached to my scalp, I realised how chubby and small my hands were.

'Ok now something definitely was strange.'

Looking down at my body, I realised I have.... shrunk? No... dwarfed? No that's not right either... I looked like I was in a child's body. Now this is even stranger.

I looked around and saw a stream only a few meters away. Standing up on my two short legs, I walked over to the stream after much stumbling and falling.

Looking at my reflection, I saw a child with long blue hair and yellow eyes looking back at me. The child looked a little too skinny for a child this small. The child wore expensive looking clothing with great quality. Though, it was uncomfortable with the laces and random buttons.

'This child is quite cute,' I thought, holding my / the child's chin and hummed, looking content.

Standing up and looking around again, I finally realised that I didn't know where the hell I am. A small awkward laugh escaped my lips as I began walking to God-knows where.

The bright and hot sun shining down on me, made me sweat profusely, making my hair stick to my head and neck, making me very uncomfortable. A groan escaped my lips as I tore off a vine from a tree nearby and used it to tie my hair.

Hours pass and I reached a dirt road. FRICKING FINALLY- I released a sigh of relief as I sat down on the ground next to the road, catching my breath.

Suddenly, my head started to hurt. A head splitting headache erupted as I clutched my head tightly in my small palms and groaned.

Memories, which weren't mine, but at the same time, mine flooded into my head. And that's when I realised, I, Sugawara Kazuha had become Blake Acker.

Blake Acker, the villain to 'Loving Tricks' a fantasy rom com 19+ web novel that I read during my free time after my friend had bugged me at how crappy the story was and told me to read it. The protagonist of the novel, was Blake's younger sister, Flora. Her beauty captivated everyone as her outgoing and sweet, bubbly personality captured the male lead almost instantly.

But what the male lead didn't know was that Flora had unfortunately abused Blake, her older sibling only because he was an illegitimate child. And how Flora's personality took a whole 180 whenever she was alone or at home, turning into a female tyrant and harassing almost anyone near her when she has her outbursts of rage.

'How unfair...' I grumbled, burying my head in my knees as three dark lines appeared on my head.

Blake, after being abused and harassed by his younger sister for nearly 14 years, after moving into the Acker duchy at the age of 5, began to retaliate. He became a prodigy at the academy, earning the top spots in the exam, something Flora couldn't have unless she studied until her ass off.

Flora, blinded with rage and jealousy would often spread rumours of how he antagonise Flora behind doors, beating her and shouting at her, telling her she will never be able to accomplish what he had. Which was true, even if she wouldn't admit it.

Blake, the innocent victim of these rumours began to turn more and more cold and distant as one day, Flora tried grabbing his arm, only for him to shove her away and her, falling down a flight of stairs.

Since then, rumours upon rumours circulated, of how the cool, handsome and aloof, and Duke Acker's illegitimate first born, Blake Acker was a villain who shoved his own sister down the stairs.

Blake's ending was, as luck would have it, his chest pierced with a sword, only to have Flora holding the other end with a satisfied and sinister smile.

'....did I do something wrong in my previous life to be reborn into this unlucky child?' I thought to myself, crying silently.

Scanning through Blake's memories, I found out Blake was about to turn 5 in a few weeks. And that day, was the day he was brought into the Acker duchy where the Duke's family resided.

'I still have a few more weeks.... I should try and get used to this body before then,' I hummed to myself.

Fist pumping the air, I let out a soft and silent "ooooh~!" To encourage me.

Let's do our best, Blake's body!