NOTICE

During my production of this story, I didn't really think about how this would play out, considering the events that took place in the movie. I have absolutely no idea how to progress with this story after thinking for so long about how to. It's impossible for me to come up with a plot for a character who was stolen from us in the blink of an eye, so the only way I'd ever to be able to progress, is to write rushed chapters of bs that don't contribute to the plot at all. Just random bs that hardly makes sense, and was done so fast that you could call me sonic with how quickly I made the chapters. So what I'm saying is, this is/will be a discontinued story, and I apologize for my lack of being able to progress. But I can say, I hope you enjoyed everything that I supplied you with before I lost touch with this story. 

But don't lose hope, I am opening up my mind, and accepting offers for what people would like me to create. It could be a one-shot, or a complete story about whoever you want me to write about. I am humble enough to know that I still have tons of room to improve, but I can tell that I have a more nice writing style than most. Once again, I sincerely apologize from my lack of updating, and as an apology, I will be opening up my commissions, whether you choose to pay me or not is up to you. (Thats a joke). 

Please feel free to place your requests in a comment for this text! (Any character is fine, but I've listed shows that I have actually watched below 

- S1 + Movie) Demon slayer
- S1 + 2 Dr. Stone
- S1-4 MHA
- S1.5 Fire Force (Dropped because of annoying fan service)
- NANBAKA (ELITE)
- Saiki K.
- S1-2.5 Hunter x Hunter 
- Heaven Official's Blessing
- RobiHachi
- Dorohedoro
- Canon Busters 
- One Punch Man
AND MORE++!

I hope to see some requests soon. Once again, I apologize. I hope you enjoyed what I've given you up until this point.