Brief Introductions

(POV:Reader)

I come from a pretty normal family of superheroes, but I would be an exception. I was born during a solar eclipse, which had ultimately gifted me very strange powers. I was gifted with the control of time and elements. To break things down a bit, I'm able to control the weather, the sun and moon, freeze time, and look at peoples past and future, control/conjure fire, earth, water, air and the elements. But with my new powers I gained new responsibilities. I am the keeper of time, which means I have to make sure everything goes in order and is precise. And I very much know better than meddling with the future, so I prefer not to look at it, either way meddling only creates more work for me.

Well, because of these powers I always had a hard time confining or keeping my powers hidden, my emotions played a key role in this. So ever since I was little I had to be homeschooled, which was fun at first but eventually got boring since I wasn't allowed out because of it. I didn't have any friends because of not being able to keep my powers hidden, and superheroes being illegal. And ever since I had received my powers some people or more specifically scientists and undercover villains, found out and always tried to take me away. My parents were really careful on who they trusted and limited my exposure with the world to the very minimum.

But that was before the accident, a while back when I was around 6, my parents were out on a secret superhero job and I stayed home with my nanny. It was around midnight, maybe even later into the night, when someone had broken into the house, murdered my nanny, and kidnapped me, at least this is what I was told. I was asleep through all this, but as I woke up in what I assumed was the morning, I found myself in a dimly lit room with white walls and concrete floorings. I was experimented on and put through so many testing devices, and it went from these tests to experiments and being pricked with needles and forced to over use my powers. I was there for 6 months, until I was finally found.

I had been hidden in some new hospital lab facility on the outskirts of town, no one suspected it because it was usually bustling with people and seemed like a great place. But that was until one of the undercover as a doctor detective, found the entrance to the underground floors. He caught them at the right time too, they were about to commence the water tests. The hospital lab was closed down for investigation, but moments before I could be reunited with my parents, they were gone. They were taken away without a trace, almost like vanishing in thin air. During this time I ended up in the system for a month and a half while they investigated and tried to find my parents. But after a while they were declared dead and I was taken to the different families which were supposedly really close to my parents. I had never heard of them but my parents had put in their will that if anything happened to them I would be taken care of by them. Well, they ended up disappearing too, which was strange because they were all powerful superheroes.

A/N:

This is the first part, some are short other are long (sorry if this bothers you). I hope you enjoyed it. Leave a comment if there any story you want to read I already have some written besides these! 

Bye!!