Plane Crashing

(POV:Reader)

A few minutes after Helen left Kari got here, we explained to her that we needed a babysitter for Jack-Jack and she surprisingly agreed. We took a cab to the Helens friend's house, while she talked to him we sneaked on the plane.

-"We still have some time, get dressed, there's four bathrooms" I told them as I took my white suit and stepped into the bathroom.

The outfit was really soft and comfortable and hugged my curves nicely. I stepped out to find Victor and Dash bickering about randomness.

-"If you guys don't want to get caught, I suggest you to keep quiet"

They stopped talking and turned to face me, my cheeks blushed pink as I saw Victor, he looked nice in the suit. We both must have been staring because Dash began to talk.

-"Well, I suggest we hide unless you want to get caught," he said as he raised his eyebrows at me and gave Victor a look. I was about to argue but we heard the door open, Dash and I ran hiding in random back row seats as Victor turned invisible sitting in the front section.

After a few hours Helen came out of the pilot room and went to the bathroom. When she came out she had changed into her super suit, and she threw her bag where I hoped Victor wasn't sitting.

-"Ow!"

-"Victor!" Helen said angrily.

-"It's not my fault!"

-"Then who's fault is it!?"

-"It's mine, I'm sorry, I know you said to stay home but I really wanted to help and I know I can. I also didn't know what to say to these two, they asked and it's not their fault we have been a bit secretive and it's more important that they know then I do, it's their problem too. If something does happen then they will be affected more than I will!" I huffed out, still cowering behind my seat.

-"Wait a minute! You left Jack-Jack alone?!"

-"Yes of course!" Victor said as he stared at Helen amused.

-"What!"

-"No, we got a sitter, do you really think we are that irresponsible?" I asked her.

-"Yeah, thanks alot!" Dash yelled from his seat.

-"Alright, well, who'd you get?" She huffed out.

Let's just say who we got wasn't the "ideal" choice, but also say we were desperate and trying to leave quickly. So while Helen made a quick call to "dismiss" Kari, the three of us sat in the front patiently waiting. A few seconds later I noticed a red flash on the navigation screen.

-"Should it be beeping like that?" I asked Victor and Dash.

-"I-I don't think so..." Victor replied, but by the time he answered Helen had already noticed and ran to the front shouting commands into the speaker. There were two missiles flying at us.

-"Put your seat belts on!" I yelled at the boys as Helen pressed the button following my command.

Well, the boys weren't fast enough and as Helen drove the plane or whatever this thing is they went flying around hitting walls. Helen kept yelling commands but the missiles wouldn't stop. I tried holding them off with my wind powers and parted water as Helen got close to it.

-"I-I can't hold it much longer!" I said with my arms spread out, my hands facing the directions of the missiles trying to keep them from crashing into the plane.

-"Vic! You have to put a force field around the plane!" Helen yelled, which seemed ironic since she's the one saying we can't use our powers.

-"You said not to use our powers!" He yelled back, holding onto the seat's armrest.

-"I KNOW WHAT I SAID! Listen to what I'm saying now!"

-"Mom?" Dash whimpered as he looked out the window.

-"Don't worry Dash, I'll hold them off as much as I can" I assured him, even though I felt consciousness slipping away slowly.

-"VICTOR!"

-"Abort, abort, there are children on this plane!" Helen yelled to the speaker.

-"I-I can't h-hold it m-much longer" I yelled to Helen as my legs and arms trembled.

-"PUT A FIELD AROUND US NOW!"

-"I've never done one that big!" Victor yelled, I looked at him and gave him a small smile.

-"DO IT NOW!" Helen yelled, as she tried to turn the plane.

Victor tried but the pressure, Helen's yells, and me struggling to keep the missile's from hitting the plane, didn't help.

My hands and legs trembled as I used the last of my energy to keep the missiles away from the plane.

-"I-I c-can't hold t-them a-any more, V-Victor p-please" I pleaded as Victor turned to look at me before darkness consumed my vision. 

(A/N):

Umm...I don't have anything to say, so...

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Bye!