Heroes?

(POV:Reader)

Current status? Victor and I sitting together in the back of the van, Helen and Bob flying in a way the rocket, and Dash sending us googly eyes and raised eyebrows, real mature.

-"Are we there yet?" Dash asked annoyingly.

-"We get there when we get there," Bob answered, irritated.

-"Put your seatbelts on like I told you kids!"

-"This is gonna be rough!" Bob answered as Victor pressed the button to detach the van and the rocket.

-"No, I don't think it is," I said, giving them a sly smile.

I lifted the street and stretched it to make a nice smooth landing for us, as we went down I leveled out the street making it look like nothing had happened. After landing safely onto the street Helen and Bob decided it was the best time to argue over what street to take.

-"Traction"

-"That'll take me downtown"

-"I'll take the seven"

-"NOO! Don't take the seven"

So after missing some exits and crashing into every freeway barrier, and almost killing some pedestrians. Yeah we were not done, the car rolled several times, the best way to describe it is a roller coaster with many loops where you don't feel the cold fresh breeze but the car walls. But to be fair, we made it and found perfect parking!

-"Is everybody okay back there?" Bob questioned.

-"Super-Duper dad!" Victor assured, sarcasm rolling off every word.

-"Let's do that again!" Dash asked exceedingly, as if on cue people were heard from the outside screaming.

-"Wait here, stay hidden. I'm going in" Bob said putting on a brave face.

As Bob walked outside Helen pulled him back, and they started another argument about one staying behind with the kids and that it's his duty and blah, blah, blah.

-"Any chance we can wrap this up before that robot destroys the world?" I asked sticking my head out of the car as Dash rushed out.

They continued to talk, as Dash ran around in circles which caused me to laugh. But he stopped and covered his eyes saying an "Eww" as his parents kissed. And ready to ruin their moment the robot came and swung its arm to smash the van. I grabbed Victor's hand and pulled us out, landing roughly on the road.

-"Are you hurt?" he asked, as he checked my arms and face.

-"I'm fine, I'm fine, watch out!" I yelled as I pushed him away from the robot arm slamming between us.

As the robot moved around Bob did too, he was in a one-on-one fight with the robot as Helen led the three of us to safety.

-"Let us help, please" all three of us begged her, but she gave us a strict no before having her turn with the robot.

We watched the fight a bit, they weren't winning but they weren't losing that much either. Bob got a hold of the remote to control the robot a bit, we just had to figure out how to work it. Dash had the control for a while until he lost it, Lucius was handling the robot a bit along with Helen. Bob almost got it but then lost it when the robot threw one of its claws at him. Victor had gotten the robot's legs tangled but that only lasted so long.

-"The buttons aren't doing anything!" Victor admitted frustrated.

-"Figure out the controls, Frozezone and I will buy you some time, and listen to Bo- I mean Mr. Incredible!" I yelled back as I ran forward raising my arms turning the clouds dark.

Thunder roared as I brought it down to the robot, but it didn't do much but leave a dent on the exterior. Syndrome must have done some serious programming and building on this thing. Lucius froze it's arms for a bit but eventually he got out, I had hail rain down but it only made banging sounds as it hit the cold metal.

Eventually they figured out the buttons. The last I heard was "DUCK" and I got out of the way just in time as the claw slammed into the robot ripping out what you could say was it's heart. As it slammed into the water people came out clapping and congratulating us. I hugged Victor tightly as he kissed my forehead. 

(A/N):

Happy Thanksgiving! (This is ahead of time because I won't be able to write tomorrow).

Also...We did it! We have one more chapter left!

On Friday the last chapter will be posted! (It'll be 3 days before I post the next story, just letting you know).

Bye!