Conference? Part 2

(POV:Reader)

-"A conference?" Helen repeated, a bit surprised. I don't blame her, I was too.

-"Out of town, I'm gonna be gone for a few days" As they continued to talk, I got kinda bored so I went up to Victor's room. I knocked on the door and waited for a response.

-"Come in" he answered and I walked in sitting on his bed.

-"What happened?" he asked, turning his desk chair to face me.

-"Not much, but your dad is going to a conference"

-"What? Why? When?"

-"I'm not sure about the details, but I heard them talk about it downstairs. I know I've only been here for a while but he's never gone to a conference, doesn't it seem kinda..."

-"Weird, yeah it does" he finished.

-"Well, I'm going to bed. Goodnight!" I said and hugged him softly.

-"Goodnight" he said as I walked out the door and made my way to my room.

-Past Few Days-

These past few days have been...interesting. Bob leaves home to go to conferences, comes back with new things, and goes back to another conference and comes back again. The new things I'm talking about are the two, not one but two new cars, Dash's new racing cars set. Some new clothes for me, and headphones for Victor.

-"Don't you think it's kinda...weird, I mean I'm very grateful for him and the new job position, but it's weird" I said to Victor as he sat in his desk chair.

-"I guess, I mean dad has come back happier every time, and all of these new things cost money so he got an increase in salary. But why, he's been at that job for years and nothing ever happens until now" he said, as he got up and sat next to me.

-"I don't know I kinda want to look to see what happened, but it's meddling and it'll be annoying if we mess something up"

-More Days Later-

-"I think your mom noticed something's off too" I said laying on my bed.

-"What makes you say that?" Victor asked as he moved positions from the floor to look at me.

-"She looked worried, and when they said "I love you" your dad seemed distracted and your mom looked like...she was anxious about something"

-"I guess, let's just see what happens, and hope it's nothing bad"

-"I guess" I sighed out and got up to go to the kitchen to get a snack.

I walked in and heard the voice I would recognize anywhere, my favorite designer in the whole word E. My parents were really, really close to her, she was my mom's best friend. And when I was born she was addressed as my aunt, she would babysit me a lot when my parents were out on hero jobs. Why didn't the agency send me with her? She was in Milan, and she travels a lot so it wouldn't be too convenient because of school. It's been a long time since I've seen her and when I heard Helen was going later I practically begged her to let me come along.

(A/N):

Hope you enjoyed the chapters!

Goodnight! (At least for me it is)

Bye!