New Suits and Secrets Part 1

(POV:Reader)

We are currently in the car driving to her house, I was so excited I couldn't stay still. As we drove by, flowers kept growing in the surroundings, courtesy of my earth powers. I tried to calm down but like I have mentioned before, emotions have a very big impact on my powers. Helen glanced outside looking at the flowers for a second before turning back to face forward.

-"You really have to control that, I don't want you to get caught or worse hurt" she said as we exited the freeway.

-"I know, I know, but I'm so excited I can't help it!"

She hummed in response and we pulled up to the red electric fence. She pushed the button and some security guard was asking for an appointment and time and identification. Luckily E. shushed him and pushed him away. She let us in and after about an hour of hugs and small chit chats, we walked down the hallway for her to show us her work.

-"This project has completely confiscated my life, darlings," she said as we walked down the staircase.

-"Consumed me as only hero work can. My best work I must admit"

-"Simple, elegant, yet bold! You will die"

-"E. I just..." Helen began but was interrupted.

-"I did Robert's suit, and it turned out so beautiful I just had to continue"

-"E. it's great to see you but, but I have no idea what you are talking about" Helen admitted and looked at me as if asking if I knew but I just shrugged.

-"I just..."

-"Yes, words are useless, gobble gobble gobble gobble. To much of it darling, too much"

-"That's why I show you my work, that is why you are here" E. explained and began inputting the security stuff. I wasn't paying attention until some type of gun was pointed at us. I looked at her and then Helen who was in a fighting position, kinda weird, what is she going to do punch it? E. looked at us almost smirking then said "and guests" and we were let in. Helen looked terrified while I walked calmly in and sat in one of the chairs.

-"Come sit!" E. said to Helen trying to assure her in a way.

-"Cream and sugar?" she asked and handed Helen a teacup and Helen thanked her. She turned to me and handed me a teacup, the smell was heavenly.

-"I started with the baby"

-"Started?" Helen asked, to which she received a "shush" from E.

As E. showed us her designs explained the different features for each and described them and the difficulty it took to make each. Her "show" consisted of guns and explosions and fires that were luckily on the other side of the glass wall. Helen looked terrified and confused while I was just enjoying it as much as E. was. And then came the most interesting and exciting part, my suit.

-"Now I made you two suits depending on whether you want your parents colors or the "Incredibles" ones." The first suit was white with the back open only some transparent white fabric lace covered it. It came with gold details and outlines, and a pair of gold heeled boots to finish it off. The second one was red with black and had the "Incredibles" symbol in the middle.

-"Well, darlings, what do you think?" she asked as she sipped her tea.

(A/N):

I'm really really sorry I didn't post a chapter yesterday. I still had guests over and they wanted to go to the beach so we went there all day. We came back...who knows when but I collapsed on my bed and fell asleep.

The good thing is you get a hint for the next story being released. 

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Bye!