Quick Escapes Part 2

(POV:Reader)

I kissed him, it was soft and sweet but as I let go I felt my cheeks flush deep crimson red. I looked down at the ground, feeling shameful but not regretting it one bit. He grabbed my chin and pulled my face up slowly to face him, I tried to look away but he kept me there.

-"Please don't look down, it makes me think you regret it" he let go of my chin waiting to see my response, I kept my gaze up and smiled at him softly. I gave him one last hug before we walked out to look for his family hand in hand. We eventually found them or more like ran into them in the hallway.

-"We need to get back to the mainland," Bob commanded as we all ran behind him.

-"I saw an aircraft hanger on my way in, straight ahead!" Helen replied back giving us directions to the aircraft.

We eventually made it to the outside and to our surprise there were no guards.

-"Where are all the guards?" Bob asked, but everyone just shrugged.

-"Go, Go, Go!" he continued as we made our way across what looked like a parking lot to some van.

While we waited while Bob went inside the van to help get rid of security. But if you asked me it seemed like he did it more for fun. Once done we ran past the van in search for any plane, aircraft or anything to get us off this island.

-"This is the right hanger, but I don't see any jets," Helen yelled as we ran across.

-"A jest is not fast enough," Bob replied.

-"What's faster than a jet?" as both adults stood there thinking Dash ran a little further to see what he could find.

-"How about a rocket?" Dash asked, we ran and stood in front of the tall grey rocket.

-"Great! I can't fly a rocket" Helen admitted.

-"You don't have to, use the coordinates from the last launch," Victor suggested.

We all got happy to find a good solution until Bob or I guess it was Syndrome had to ruin it.

-"Wait! I bet Syndromes changed the password by now. How do I get to the computer?"

-"Say please" we looked up to look for the source of the voice, it was a skinny lady wearing a grey tight pencil skirt suit.

(A/N):

I'm super sorry that I couldn't post yesterday, I'm also sorry for posting late today. 

It's been my dad's birthday days and with Thanksgiving tomorrow I haven't had any time. I've been shopping and cooking (Not that you care but...). The point is I'll post today's and tomorrows chapters!

Bye!