Try

The night was still as beth sat on the roof. "Daddy, if your up there listenin', i just wanted to say that i love and miss you.." Tears streamed down her cheeks as she bowed her head. "I still wake up in the mornin' half expecting you to be there.." Beth fiddles with her hands and looks back up.

"But I'm doin' okay daddy.. Daryl's been taken real good care of me, which im sure you already know." It was silent for a moment. "I love him daddy, and he loves me.. Very much... So if its not too much to ask, can you watch over him... I'll be gone someday ... I wont be able to do it anymore.." She wipes her tears and smiles slightly. "I swear to god daddy, he'll be the last man standing."

"Beth?." Beth jumps at the sound of his voice. "Jesus, daryl you scared the shit outta me." He lets out a small laugh before climbing out the window to join her. "Whatcha doin' out here at this time?."

"Talkin' to daddy and the stars.." She said sadly as she sighed. It was silent for a few minutes before he spoke. "It sure is nice up here."

"Mhmm, why do you think I came up here." Daryl rolled his eyes playfully before wrapping his arms around her from the back. Beth let out small sobs and bowed her head.

"Hey now, why are you cryin'?." Beth shakes her head and wipes her tears with the back of her hand. "I'm jus' thinkin'."

"'Bout?."

"Life, death .. Everythin'." Daryl holds onto her a little but tighter. "Why you thinkin' 'bout that stuff babygirl?." She just laughed sadly. "I'm not gunna be here forever daryl,"

"Stop."

"Its true, nothing good lasts forever." Daryl was at a loss for words. Just thinking about losing her hurt him. He feared being alone and Daryl Dixon ain't afraid of anything. "Bethy, if your thinkin' 'bout doin anythin' drastic-"

"No no, thats not what I had in mind." Daryl raised an eyebrow. "Then what are you talkin' 'bout?."

"I mean, I'm happy here with you, and i want it to be that way till life takes us naturally.. Its just i wasn't cut out for this life.. Unlike you or michonne, carol, Romona, Maggie..."

"You're right," he says and she turns to face him. "Your not like them. You're special. And if you ask me, your doin' just fine." Beth smiles slightly, then shakes her head.

"But feel like I don't deserve you. Your too good to me and I'm still this suicidal brat.. Like I wish i could just... I don't know, change."

"You did." He says muffled before placing a kiss on her back. "Yeah, but not enough." Daryl sighs. "Why do you think I'm too good for you. Out of all people, why me?."

"You deserve a woman, not a girl."

"Yeah i guess," he says. "but I already got one. And she means everythin' to me." He leans her back so he was able to plant kisses on her neck.

[smut warning]

Once be found her weak spot, he continued sucking and kissing it until he heard her moan. Beth turned around and sat on his lap so they can deepen their kiss. Their tongues fought for dominance for a few minutes before beth felt his erection rising and she broke the kiss.

"Come," she said breathlessly as she climbed through the window. Once daryl was inside, he pinned her to the wall and began kissing her neck again. Beth moaned quietly which drove him insane. He picked her up and threw her on the bed.

Beth pulled her shirt over her head, leaving her in her lacy black bra and jeans. Daryl kissed down her stomach and all the way up again but stopped at her breasts and looked at beth, as if asking for permission and she nodded. With a swift movement, he had unclasped her bra. His mouth found its way to her breasts as he kissed them gently. He pulled his shirt over his head and dropped his jeans, then his boxers. After removing his own clothing, he pulled off Beth's jeans and panties.

He gently ran his hands over her legs and spread them. He looked at beth once more and once she gave the nod of approval, he gently began eating her out. Beth gripped the blankets as his tongue worked wonders. When he was done he positioned himself at her entrance and slid into her. Daryl whispered sweet things into her ear as he thrusted inside of her. At first, slow then he sped up. Beth was moaning progressively louder with every thrust. She felt the pressure in her stomach building up as he sped up and finally, she came and so did daryl.

Daryl pulled out and laid beside her. "I love you bethy, and only you. Don't want anyone but you. Understand ." Beth nodded. "I love you too."