Dizzy spells

Weeks had gone by since then, beth found herself throwing up a whole lot. Of course she thought nothing of it. But daryl already suspected these morning 'dizzy spells' as early signs of pregnancy.

He holds her hair back as her small hands grip the sides of the porcelain bowl. Once she throws up the very little contents in her stomach, she wipes her mouth with the back of her hand. "Jesus Christ," she said as she fell back and leaned on the tub. "I seriously have nothing left in my stomach to puke." Daryl rubbed her back and watched as she struggled to stay awake. He couldn't help but crack a smile.

"Shut up." She said as she staggered to her feet. "I did' say nothing."

"You were thinking somethin'." Daryl laughed and helped her to the bed. He knew that these were the stages of having a child, but beth was paler then he'd ever seen her. Her usually lively blue eyes faded almost as dark as the circles under her eyes. And she wanted to train.. He thought to himself.

"Do you need anything?." He asked as he slipped on an old shirt and his vest. Beth shook her head and curled up into a little ball. "Poor thing." A voice said from the door and daryl nearly jumped out of his skin.
"Jesus you scared me." He said as he looked over at Maggie. She just laughed and walked into the bedroom and sat on the edge.

"How is she?." Maggie asked and he sighed. "She's still throwing up. Hasn't slept much either but she's a tough one." He said and Maggie smiled. "That she is."

"Am i tough enough to train?." She said, her eyes closed and her voice muffled from the pillow. "Oh for god sake beth no!." Maggie snapped. Daryl just rolled his eyes. He knew how this ended last time, he didn't want to start anything.

"Get some rest, I'll be back soon."

-