Sexy, Madly, Deeply

They arrived at midnight and everyone was tired as hell.

"Our day fourth was just a plane ride and I was sleeping for most of the time. I don't feel like my love for you is growing" Clara taunted. She was feeling playful maybe because of how hot it was during the night. Such pleasant weather.

"Well I have a whole next day to catch up don't I?" Lorenzo pointed out.

"Technically true" she agreed easily.

Two cars were waiting for them in the parking lot outside of the airport.

"So, this is where we part our ways," Lorenzo said with hands in his pockets. Clara didn't understand what he meant.

"Thanks for taking us for a ride with you," Remi said and gave his brother a quick half-hug, then Milo did the same he thanked him as well more quietly.

The hug with Casey was the longest and she was hugging him the hardest "You're the best"

"You're not so bad yourself, brat," Lorenzo said kindly and patted her head.

"It was nice to meet you, Clara," Milo said politely.

"Right, see you soon" Remi agreed.

"Bye?" She waved at them uncertain what's going on. "Are they sleeping somewhere else or something?" She directed her question at Lorenzo.

"Yeah. They're going to grandpa house"

"And we don't" Clara was confused

"No. We have a whole guest house for ourselves" he said. "I wanted us to have some privacy"

Clara didn't like the sound of that (okay, maybe she did) anyway, she didn't have a choice. She had to follow Lorenzo's lead.

🔆🔆🔆

The house they arrived at was mid-size and made in classic Mediterranean style. There was a sea nearby which excited her.

It was the middle of the night so instead of exploring she was ready to drop on the bed and fall asleep.

But things weren't that easy.

"That's-"

"Our bedroom"

"But what about our agreement?" Clara backed away. Their bedroom?

"What about it? Sex is off the table but you didn't say you were against sharing a bed with me" he smiled, pleased with what he saw as a loophole.

"Unacceptable," Clara said sharply. "But I will forgive it today because I'm tired" Or maybe she wanted him to sleep next to him? She had mixed feelings about it.

She opened the bag Lorenzo's housekeeper prepared for her and she found a few shirts and pants, pajamas and underwear there.

"How did she know my size?" She asked to lift a sports bra from the bag.

"Background check"

"That's creepy," Clara said shaking her head. "What else do you know about me other than my shoe size?"

"Wouldn't you like to know?" He smiled mischievously, his demeanor indicated that he's not going to tell her.

"We should've just fetched things from my place" Clara muttered looking at expensive new things.

"But then I wouldn't have an excuse to buy you a whole new wardrobe" Lorenzo winked at her and Clara rolled her eyes.

Lorenzo took off his shirt and Clara looked away.