𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴

• • •「𝐌𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃 」• • •

Where are you now?

That's what loomed in Sukuna's head. You were gone for long, almost a month. Your presence was hidden very well and he knew it was that doing if the sorcerers. You were his weakness and they wanted to use you against him.

Throughout those weeks, Sukuna went into a killing spree. He killed whomever came into his sight out of anger. Many villages were destroyed just because he was frustrated and worried, nobody managed to escape the wrath of the curse king.

Right now he was standing in the middle of a destroyed village he had attacked recently. He managed to get a hold of a female sorcerers... the same woman who captured you. She had her head held in Sukuna's large hand.

"Where's my daughter?" Sukuna asked, his voice was dark with venom. The woman gritted her teeth in anger, "You will never find her! We will kill her then you!" She spat while he glared at her dangerously.

She didn't know that she was digging her own grave.

"Are you sure about that?" He asked again, smirking evilly and making the woman's confidence betray her. She was trying to hide her fear shivers, but failed miserably, "Since you're useless, I'm disposing of you." He uttered and the woman widened her eyes. She thought that he would surrender or beg her to know his daughter's whereabouts, but she was mistaken. Sukuna would never beg or plead to anyone. Slowly yet painfully, Sukuna started to squeeze her head while listening to her screams and yells of pain until her head crushed in his hand, blood dripping from his hand. He sighed and dropped her lifeless body down, "That was worthless." He mumbled and turned to leave.

However, Uraume appeared out of nowhere and bowed in front of her master, "You better have good news, Uraume." The said woman nodded.

"Yes Sukuna sama, I found where Y/N sama is."

"What are you waiting? Lead me to her."

✧═════•❁❀❁•═════✧

You sat in the corner of the cage you were put in, talismans were wrapped around your body to prevent you from using your power that IF you have any powers.

You were sobbing and crying, calling for your father every now and then. Even though you knew he would be mad at you (Very mad), you would be happy to see him again. You would feel... safe again. The people here treated you badly and called you monster for no reason. You did nothing to hurt them, you BARELY left the shrine. It was your first time being away from your home for almost a month. The talismans didn't do good on you too, all you felt was weakness only and you didn't know why.

Not to mention the low amount of food you get and not everyday you get food. You were cold and dirty. Plus when night comes, you would be left alone in the dark and you didn't like the darkness because of your fear. You just needed to go back home to your father and Uraume, you were sure Uraume got scolded because of your disappearance.

"Otou-san... Where are you?"

You pulled your knees up to your chest and put your arms on them, stuffing your face in them. You kept your position like this for a few minutes until you suddenly heard some bangs and screams outside. You stood up as you heard some thumps coming your way. Suddenly, the door of your cell bursted open and in walked your father followed by Uraume.

You smiled with hope when you saw them both, "Otou-san! Uraume san!" You exclaimed as tears appeared in the corners of your eyes. "Remove the talismans, Uraume." Sukuna ordered as he crossed his arms. The white haired woman nodded and went to you. She knelt down and started to remove all of the talismans one by one until you were free from them. Sukuna went to you and picked you up without uttering any other word.

"Otou-san I-..."

"Silence."

You went quiet, knowing that you now have to face the consequences of your actions.

T I M E   S K I P:-
You all returned back to the shrine and Sukuna ordered Uraume to clean you up and give you some food before discussing your punishment. You were grateful for Uraume for trying to soothe you and comforting you because you were scared of what your father might do to you. You apologized for all of the problems you've caused to her.

The white haired woman cleaned you up and made you everything you like to eat, and now it was time to face Sukuna.

"Can I come in, otou-san?" You called and waited for a moment. You heard a faint 'Come in' before opening the door and walking in.

You sat on the small futon in front of him as your gaze was down, "Care to explain why did you leave the shrine and disobey me?" You winced as you heard his dark voice. You gulped and opened your mouth, "Gomennasai [I'm sorry] otou-san. I didn't mean to leave the shrine, I just saw a butterfly an-..."

"You decided to follow it."

"Y-Yes..." You trailed off.

You heard Sukuna growl at you as one of his fists hit the ground, "How many times have I told you not to leave the shrine? You could've gotten yourself killed!" You yelped when he yelled at you, it was the first time he did this to you. "The sorcerers can use you against me and then kill you! Do you know how much I was-..." Sukuna stopped himself when he saw you about to cry, but he had to do this to teach you not to leave him ever again. He sighed, "It seems I spoiled you a lot. You need some discipline sometimes."

He stood up and roughly grabbed your wrist. You followed silently as fear paralyzed your body, you can hear your raising heartbeat in your ears. Some quiet sobs left your lips as you stood in from of door. Sukuna opened it and actually threw you in, "You're to remain here until you learn to never disobey me." He said and then turned his back to you.

"Please otou-san! I promise I won't go out again, please don't leave me here!"

For a moment, Sukuna felt an ach in his heart. However, he has to teach you a lesson. He left the room and closed the door behind him, leaving you in the dark. You felt numb all of a sudden, like your body froze in place. You tried to move, but your body refused. Only one thing you know...

This was what you deserved for being disobedient... even unintentionally.

 even unintentionally