Mid-Summer Prompts

Person A decides to open a lemonade stand, as they don't care if it's somewhat childish. Even though Person B laughs at first, they ultimately tag along and help Person A earn money for a brand new guitar.

Person A and Person B go to the beach and collect seashells, splash in the water, and yell at seagulls.

Person A decides to work part-time at a trampoline park, where they meet Person B. And, of course, have the best time ever after the day's over.

Person A has been appointed to be a math tutor, and Person B just so happens to be their first pick. However, Person A's not so sure if they're not failing on purpose.

Person A and Person B both play volleyball, and it turns out that they are having a practice match together. 

Person A and Person B are summer camp counselors, and even though Person B may have a slight attraction to Person A (and they admit it) they won't let their team of 12-year olds go easy on them.

Person A is a surfer going with their surfer friends to the beach, and they meet the new lifeguard in training, Person B.

Person A and Person B are both volunteering to help prepare the town fair, and they spend their breaks eating concessions and walking around.

Person A and Person B are coaches for Little League Baseball teams, and Person A is certain their  team will win. Poor kids though, neither coach want to lose this match; and their training will not let up.

Person A and Person B finish the final preparations for their pool, and spend the day having pool noodle fights, barbecuing with their friends, chicken fights, and cannon ball contests. 

Person A and Person B planning their whole day out with their family because Person A is terrified if something would go wrong. So, they insist on mapping put routes, leaving 4 hours early, repacking each back three times, and a lot more.