Work Partner AUs

Person A's the CEO of a very popular perfume manufacturing company, and they only got 2 1/2 hours of sleep last night because they had to finalize plans for a neighboring fashion company's usage of their main perfume. And Person B, their dear assistant, is on their way to get Person A's third cup of coffee that morning.

Person A spending the whole day at work doing their assignments on their laptop in Person's B office, (without their permission) and answering any phone for them.

Person A and Person B are in a 'secret' relationship, and hey think no one knows. However, the whole department already thinks it's public, and one of their coworkers comes up to ask how it's going. The thing is, Person A stands there embarrassed and Person B just chuckles at Person A and nods.

Person A and a Person B are hosting a fundraiser to build a local playground, and Person B puts on a guitar performance. Person A is just shocked, but claps. (Extra: The playground is built a few weeks later!)

Person A is a children books author, and Person B is an illustrator that they always like to partner up with. Eventually, Person B becomes a professional artist and Person A claims their spot as their #1 supporter.

Person A's company makes stuffed animals, and Person A's best friend ,Person B, is always giving them new ideas.