Fluffy At-Home Scenarios

Person A is a surgeon who lives with their partner, Person B, and they're relaxing one day until Person B walks up to them," (Person A), I need you to fix me. I'm suffering from a broken heart. Not once today have you kissed or hugged me."

Person A just wanting to lay in bed all day, but Person B forces them to get up and at least eat breakfast. Eventually, Person B got tired and gave in to laying in bed all day, too.

Person A and Person B building a huge pillow fort in the hallway of Person B's house, and end up tearing it down because Person A tips off Person B and a pillow fight initiated. Eventually, they tore some pillows and had to start using the ones on the walls.

Person A and Person B having a sleepover, and Person A with their bad short-term memory forgot that they ordered Domino's, and ordered Pizza Hut as well. Of course, Person B just let them do it. Now, there are two delivery men outside sitting in awkward silence whilst they listen to Person A whisper scream at Person B for letting them do that.

Person A and Person B make a wonky and uneven couch out of stuffed animals, and are actually able to comfortably sleep on it. 

Person A and Person B cleaning out their attic, and finding old baby pictures and a few heirlooms. Eventually, they sorted all of it out and turned it into a quiet aesthetic spot for them to relax.

Person A and Person B making a custom photo booth and accessories, and end up nearly laughing themself to death when Person B falls down and their paper cutout of a mustache gets caught in the air. When they looked at the photo, the only thing you could see was a roughly cut mustache in the air and Person B's priceless face as they were caught off guard from falling.