Royalty AUs

Person A is the prince(ss) celebrating their 16th birthday in their palace. Additionally, they have to find a marriage partner from one of their neighboring kingdoms. Introducing themself and conversing to the princes(ses), they have to choice someone. They're about to speak their decision when Person B comes bursting through the door, and briefly introduces themself. They convince your parents to give you a moment to talk, and you become fond of them.

(Note! I was thinking of that prompt, and it could either be used as an angst or fluff. That applies to if you reminisce to the future as well, or it's that current situation alone. If you don't get what I'm saying, here:

Angst Prompt:

Reminiscing on the past from their current relation, the present rulers of their kingdom (Person A and B) dispute about Person's B distant from their marriage. Due to their recent arguments, some getting physical, Person A demands a divorce after Person B's confession of an affair with multiple different royals. Things getting more heated, Person B throws a nearby vase at Person A. Getting cut by the glass, Person A runs out to Person B's immediate regret and need to fix their situation. 

(next prompts)

The former prince(ss) Person A was dethroned due to a wrongful decision for war on neighboring kingdoms from their father, the king. Exploring their new home in a kingdom called Arthrone, (random name) they go to a bakery and find Person B.